Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

I didn’t know Cunningham was ordained... Sweet always liked him as a player and seemed cool in interviews. I didn’t know the team had clergy on staff. I’m spiritual not religious but I really really like that. Faith/Belief is huge for people. Not having it myself growing up was quite the roller coaster. I think it’s downplay the past few decades is noticeable today. It can be a Rock for some in rough times. 

Edited by G

11 hours ago, G said:

I didn’t know Cunningham was ordained... Sweet always liked him as a player and seemed cool in interviews. I didn’t know the team had clergy on staff. I’m spiritual not religious but I really really like that. Faith/Belief is huge for people. Not having it myself growing up was quite the roller coaster. I think it’s downplay the past few decades is noticeable today. It can be a Rock for some in rough times. 

The raiders used to have Napoleon Kaufman as there Chaplin.

• Like 1

Not that I’m against RC being team Chaplain but I hope we didn’t just get rid of Nap.  Maybe it’s cuz we moved and Nap couldn’t commit to coming out to LV? Since he has his church and coaches at Bishop O’Dowd.  Just my pull it out my *** theory.

RC moved from Cali to Nevada for college (UNLV) and retired to Las Vegas and opened Remnant Ministries in Las Vegas back in ‘04.  Makes sense to have him as the new chaplain in LV.

I will say it’s a good choice to hire RC given  Carr’s a very religious man and their both former QBs.... both men life for god then family then football so they should have a good relationship and RC should be able to kinda mentor him throughout the season.... never hurts when your minister is a former QB great and can slip some tips into the sermon, lol.

Edited by jimkelly02

16 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Not that I’m against RC being team Chaplain but I hope we didn’t just get rid of Nap.  Maybe it’s cuz we moved and Nap couldn’t commit to coming out to LV? Since he has his church and coaches at Bishop O’Dowd.  Just my pull it out my *** theory.

RC moved from Cali to Nevada for college (UNLV) and retired to Las Vegas and opened Remnant Ministries in Las Vegas back in ‘04.  Makes sense to have him as the new chaplain in LV.

I will say it’s a good choice to hire RC given  Carr’s a very religious man and their both former QBs.... both men life for god then family then football so they should have a good relationship and RC should be able to kinda mentor him throughout the season.... never hurts when your minister is a former QB great and can slip some tips into the sermon, lol.

Not to get too much political or religious on here but I always admired how players always got together after the game and prayed in a circle. Always made it feel like it was just a game at the end of the day, and players could be united. 

good point jimmy could RC and DC. That would be cool if RC was a mentor, I don’t think DC has had a mentor besides his brother. He had Greg Olsen almost the entire time and Olsen seems like a yes man

On 7/10/2020 at 7:35 AM, agarcia34 said:

Ruggs the second-fastest player in madden 21 98 speed 76 overall rating 

Bryan Edwards 70 overall 88 speed

I would have liked to see Edwards speed atleast 90. Waller probably faster lol...how would you guys rank our starters 

QB- Carr 85

RB- Jacobs 88

FB- Ingold 76

WR- Williams 80 

WR- Ruggs 76

WR- Renfrow 74

TE- Waller 90

LT- Miller 82

LG- Richie 86 

C- Hudson 94 

RG- Jackson 78

RT- Brown 92

DE- Ferrell 79

DT- Collins 80

NT- Hankins 82 

DE- Crosby 78

WLb- Littleton 89

MLB- Kwit 80

SLB- Lee 68

CB- Prince 82

CB- Mullen 78 

Slot: Joyner 78

FS- Randall 82

SS- Abram 78 

Edited by Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I would have liked to see Edwards speed atleast 90. Waller probably faster lol...how would you guys rank our starters 

QB- Carr 85

RB- Jacobs 88

FB- Ingold 76

WR- Williams 80 

WR- Ruggs 76

WR- Renfrow 74

TE- Waller 90

LT- Miller 82

LG- Richie 86 

C- Hudson 94 

RG- Jackson 78

RT- Brown 92

DE- Ferrell 79

DT- Collins 80

NT- Hankins 82 

DE- Crosby 78

WLb- Littleton 89

MLB- Kwit 80

SLB- Lee 68

CB- Prince 82

CB- Mullen 78 

Slot: Joyner 78

FS- Randall 82

SS- Abram 78 

I think you're pretty close with those ratings, maybe take Williams down a point or two, Gabe in the low 80s and surely Crosby has to be in the low 80s, swap Mullen and Randall too.