Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

You're not wrong, but what are the chances they'll be with the Raiders?

We hear all the talk about trading Carr, and that's every off season 

Waller is going to demand a raise next year because he is severely underpaid. You think Gruden is obliged?

If I'm another player and I know that they very well could be gone, why do I care about following them? At that point it's every man for themself, and that's a mindset this team breeds unfortunately.  At least from what I've seen in the last 25 years.

idk just because we dumped a center doesn't mean we won't take care of Waller. All that talk of DC trade rumors is fake news. Lazy beat writers trying to make their boss happy by creating  traffic to their sites and articles. 

7 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

idk just because we dumped a center doesn't mean we won't take care of Waller. All that talk of DC trade rumors is fake news. Lazy beat writers trying to make their boss happy by creating  traffic to their sites and articles. 

Idk, Waller is great, but I got Moreau that I can sign for a fraction of the cost. And Carrier is a great special teamer. Waller who?? Lol. I'm messing with you HB, but that's the mindset that this organization gives off. 

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

C- James- coaches high on him, and he should get his shot. Shedding Hudson who is quickly hitting his mid 30s and was expected to make 13m and even landed a 3rd rounder. It's rare to pay guys in there mid 30s top dollar, especially at center. Hopefully James steps up, and we don't burn that 3rd rounder with a Muse type pick.  

I could see us targeting Josh Myers from Ohio State in the third round.

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

Sports Illustrated legit put us at 29th in their power rankings.  I guess losing Hudson and Jackson makes us a 3-13 team.  Crazy.

That's too low, but the impact of losing a veteran Oline and their top WR can't be understated. And the defense is hardly improved. Added Yannick, but have holes still at every level. 

Can't deny the fact the Chargers and Broncos both had solid FA periods. Both have better talent top to bottom than the Raiders. Denver has to sort it's QB spot out though. 

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

How do you equate value to cards? I have thousands of 90's basketball cards. Binders full of the stars, but no idea of they are worth anything lol

A great place to start would be checking eBay (last sold). Look up your card (set, number, etc.) and see what it has been selling for. There's more nuance to it, but it's a good starting point for checking the value. Also, keep in mind that graded cards (PSA and Beckett for example) are worth more than raw cards (ungraded). 

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

How do you equate value to cards? I have thousands of 90's basketball cards. Binders full of the stars, but no idea of they are worth anything lol

Lemme call my buddy who's an expert on cards...!

• Like 1