BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

So we might have an Orlando/Carolina situation yet again. BDP hasn't logged in since June 18 and hasn't posted anything since June 4th aside from an unhappy post to wwhicock. I've PMed him 2 or 3 weeks ago but he hasn't read or responded to my PM. 

Until now it wasn't a big issue, but with ST coming ahead and then the reg season. 

I've PMed @oldman9er about it, see if he wanted to join in case BDP didn't show up by September. In case he doesn't, we probably have to figure out a solution.

Do we have someone in mind to replace BDP in case he's gone? Do we  want to take a decision before Shark Tank or do we wait the reg season start? 

Can anyone reach out to BDP aside from forum PM? 

23 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

So we might have an Orlando/Carolina situation yet again. BDP hasn't logged in since June 18 and hasn't posted anything since June 4th aside from an unhappy post to wwhicock. I've PMed him 2 or 3 weeks ago but he hasn't read or responded to my PM. 

Until now it wasn't a big issue, but with ST coming ahead and then the reg season. 

I've PMed @oldman9er about it, see if he wanted to join in case BDP didn't show up by September. In case he doesn't, we probably have to figure out a solution.

Do we have someone in mind to replace BDP in case he's gone? Do we  want to take a decision before Shark Tank or do we wait the reg season start? 

Not everyone knows the complete story of how things played out, but it was never my intention to leave you guys hanging without someone to replace me.  I know how hard it can be to find a replacement on the fly.  I'm here and willing to pick up where I left off.  Still believe that my team missed out on a lot of quality players in the free agency and that if someone could pick it up before the shark tank kicks off would be the best situation.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@rackcs is around again, as is @SwAg

@gopherwrestler is a Co gm too

Don't know if anyone of that group is interested tho