BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Bye Cooper you were everything I expected you to be and more when I drafted you. Treat him well Camden @Jlash

Thank you. I took Westbrook in the 7th round as Rags called him a "dime a dozen player" but I think he's turned himself into a decent player. Enjoy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'll give you Danny Dimes and like a 3rd or something. 

Done. Just post spell Patrick Mahomes as "Trevor Siemian" 

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

There is a whole lot wrong with that lol. But I do think that's the way it works irl unfortunately 

If a guy got like 7 guys on IR in week 1.....the salt would be unreal. 

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Everyone who isn't a raven/locked. 

• Like 1

OKC is elated to have Michael Gallup back in the saddle with no hitch in his giddy up. We can’t wait to trot him out next week and make our offense that much harder to rein in. It’s going to be tough to jockey us for the pole position as long as we have this night-mare in our receiver stable. He even seems to have the potential to be our mane option down the stretch. We certainly don’t except to have too many neigh sayers furlong. 

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

OKC is elated to have Michael Gallup back in the saddle with no hitch in his giddy up. We can’t wait to trot him out next week and make our offense that much harder to rein in. It’s going to be tough to jockey us for the pole position as long as we have this night-mare in our receiver stable. He even seems to have the potential to be our mane option down the stretch. We certainly don’t except to have too many neigh sayers furlong. 

Equanimeous St. Brown

Equanimeous St. Brown

• Like 2