Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

I am hoping they try to off-load Allen Robinson for a pick.  He only has one year left on his deal and will probably not re-sign with them having to blow up the team.  Give them their 3rd back and use everything else on D, a speed WR, and IL depth on O.

The Bears are just going to replace their QB. They are not going to blow up a talented roster

Exactly makes no sense to blow up a playoff type of roster just cause ur QB sucks. They will most likely trade for Andy Dalton or Cam and go from there. The Bears are still loaded with talent. It’s just when ur QB is that big of a weakness it doesn’t matter how good you’re at other positions. 

Guys like L.Floyd and Kyle Long are probably on their way out but that will be due to play not meeting their contract. 

Edited by agarcia34

37 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The Bears are just going to replace their QB. They are not going to blow up a talented roster

The Bears need an upgrade at QB, RB, WR, T,E and OL. ( basically the entire offense they can’t run the ball and they can’t pass the ball)

They have 13 million in Cap space, no first round or third round picks.

53 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The Bears need an upgrade at QB, RB, WR, T,E and OL. ( basically the entire offense they can’t run the ball and they can’t pass the ball)

They have 13 million in Cap space, no first round or third round picks.

QB is bad but so is playcalling so I wouldn't say the entire offense.

Yall havent watched bears game if you think Montgomery is bad. It's entirely nagy and oline. They got speed and playmakers. Nagy and trubisky is just so bad. I mean they got rid of jordan howard to replace him with mike davis. And actually started the season with naike davis as their number 1. It was insane. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. 

6 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

how are they going to do this with their cap space though?

That is why trading a third for Robinson might work.  He has 1 year left at $15 million and probably will not stick around for a mini or big rebuild.  Only QBs hitting the market are failures, backups, or 40.  Thye would have to draft a QB in the 2nd or trade both 2nd's plus more to have a chance at a QB this year.  Even then the rookie QB will take at least 1-3 years.  Why is Robinson sticking around?  How about their 2 2nd + Robinson for our first if there is a QB they like available.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders offense in that second game didn’t know what they wanted to be. Weren’t sure if they wanted to be a passing team or running team. This team has an identity now. 

100% we looked like a passing team and went up 10 then the quarter from hell happened and KC set records for scores in a quarter or at least it felt like it. We are run heavy but we can pass like we did the other game to open as they'll be ready for a dose of run heavy options, then run heavy and play action pass. Keep Andy guessing and get the crowd booing 3 and outs...OK I can dream right?

10 hours ago, G said:

100% we looked like a passing team and went up 10 then the quarter from hell happened and KC set records for scores in a quarter or at least it felt like it. We are run heavy but we can pass like we did the other game to open as they'll be ready for a dose of run heavy options, then run heavy and play action pass. Keep Andy guessing and get the crowd booing 3 and outs...OK I can dream right?

I think that was also when the Raiders had a less than 100% Jacobs as well. Personally I think this team adjusts to who they play on a week to week basis. When they played the lions they attacked them through the air the following week they tried the ground game.

But i personally think that the key to winning (and i think of everything goes right the Raiders can win) is getting up early and chewing the clock. The Chiefs offense isn’t as good as it once was last year. The defense needs to get a stop but if they can the Raiders can stay ahead. 

19 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Yall havent watched bears game if you think Montgomery is bad. It's entirely nagy and oline. They got speed and playmakers. Nagy and trubisky is just so bad. I mean they got rid of jordan howard to replace him with mike davis. And actually started the season with naike davis as their number 1. It was insane. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. 

Montgomery is what he is right now an under performing RB.

The Bears need an 2WR, 2RB(  Who could take over if Montgomery doesn’t produce) and a QB.

Forget about the Oline for now, just these three players are going to be 35-40 million