Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

@ronjon1990 on the last mahommes interception to end game. Buffalo did a 3 man rush with a linebacker spy. Worked much better than graham 2 man rush with a DT as a spy. But hey I guess that's a talent issue. 

Even individual players that didn't succeed under Graham seem to find better success when separated from him lol

7 hours ago, Styrian Raider said:

Well, to be fair:
You'll find for every coach players that found better success elsewhere. It's not even a football-only phenomenon.

Yeah it happens 

The fact Graham is nearly batting .1000 is the concerning part. 

Individuals, units, teams- all get better once he's ditched.  

10 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yeah it happens 

The fact Graham is nearly batting .1000 is the concerning part. 

Individuals, units, teams- all get better once he's ditched.  

I think there are more factor which have to be considered.
Maybe it's not (only) the loss of Patrick Graham that made the Giants D better. Maybe Don Martindale is just the better DC from those two. Baltimores D is also worse since Martindale left there and they have a pretty stacked roster imo.

1 hour ago, Styrian Raider said:

I think there are more factor which have to be considered.
Maybe it's not (only) the loss of Patrick Graham that made the Giants D better. Maybe Don Martindale is just the better DC from those two. Baltimores D is also worse since Martindale left there and they have a pretty stacked roster imo.

it's also the division in which they play.

The AFC West will never have a high ranked defense because the offenses they face.

27 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Happy for him hope he stays healthy 

Same. 

I don't think he has a particularly long shelf life in Atlanta, but could very much be the next sought after mercenary QB that plays 2-3 year stints for various teams. 

Not bad for a guy who was arguably on the career ropes just a couple of years ago.