Around The League V.2

Totty

23 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Same. Besides, “succeeding” in a Shanny offense with their players looks very different than coming to our team 

23 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Same. Besides, “succeeding” in a Shanny offense with their players looks very different than coming to our team 

Idk Sam was a top 5 pick for a reason. He has flashed and is still young.

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

It’s not rocket science. We overpaid for a below average QB. He was below average on stacked teams too. We decided to pay that guy 5x the amount of the money we could have paid Sam Darnold. Sam has flashed potential but has been on trash teams. For 1/5 the cost, I would have obviously went with the younger QB who has flashed potential but stuck on bad teams. 

Can't wait to see what you say if he fails.

On 5/25/2023 at 10:31 AM, bucksavage1 said:

This is interesting my buddy asked me which team was going to get eliminated early from playoffs I said Buffalo because Josh Allen turns the ball over too much. The lack of a strong running game and play calling hurt, they tried to make Allen do too much.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Darbsk said:

What…….Because of Gruden joining them? 🤨

No because there’s only 2 good teams in the NFC, the Niners( maybe shaky QB situation) and Eagles. Everyone else has huge holes.

Edited by Bitty 2.0

33 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

No because there’s only 2 good teams in the NFC, the Niners( maybe shaky QB situation) and Eagles. Everyone else has huge holes.

Maybe the NFC South but any of those teams could win it this season. Super Bowl? I don’t see it. Especially if DA is the coach 

Giants, Vikings, Seahawks and Lions could all be improved again this year

• Like 1