Around The League V.2

Totty

15 minutes ago, Jerry said:

The Raiders need to trade for him.  It would be nice to get him for like a 2nd round pick.

I'd gladly send them a couple seconds. They'd likely seek a 1st but this next draft class is far too important regarding franchise QBs to send a 1st away under any circumstances. Too bad they loaded up at WR because Renfrow could have been enticing with Rodgers.

40 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'd gladly send them a couple seconds. They'd likely seek a 1st but this next draft class is far too important regarding franchise QBs to send a 1st away under any circumstances. Too bad they loaded up at WR because Renfrow could have been enticing with Rodgers.

The Raiders could argue that they can either get a pick for him now or wind up letting him go in FA for nothing.  Hopefully we're looking into this.  C. Jones, T. Wilson, Q. Williams and M. Crosby would be a very respectable defensive front.

3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

The Raiders could argue that they can either get a pick for him now or wind up letting him go in FA for nothing.  Hopefully we're looking into this.  C. Jones, T. Wilson, Q. Williams and M. Crosby would be a very respectable defensive front.

It would be the best defensive front in the NFL and immediately make us Super Bowl contenders. That’s how disruptive Quinnen Williams is and how much he’d open up for Max, Chandler, and Tyree on the edges. 

• Like 1

Just now, jpaulthe1st said:

It would be the best defensive front in the NFL and immediately make us Super Bowl contenders. That’s how disruptive Quinnen Williams is and how much he’d open up for Max, Chandler, and Tyree on the edges. 

I'd just be happy to hit the 45 sack mark (top 10 in the NFL).  We were 30th in sacks last season.

8 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I'd just be happy to hit the 45 sack mark (top 10 in the NFL).  We were 30th in sacks last season.

My buddy and I used to take a shot every time we got a sack. 

The last couple of years have literally been sobering. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Jerry said:

Exactly and there is zero chance the Jets trade Williams.  These articles are clickbait trash and it's funny to see how many fans jump on the train and start throwing Madden trades out there.  Williams is one of the best 3T's in the game who will get paid by the Jets and rightfully so.  Thinking they trade him is laughable. 

23 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Exactly and there is zero chance the Jets trade Williams.  These articles are clickbait trash and it's funny to see how many fans jump on the train and start throwing Madden trades out there.  Williams is one of the best 3T's in the game who will get paid by the Jets and rightfully so.  Thinking they trade him is laughable. 

after the schedule is dropped, this is the slowest time of the year. May - late July  nothing is going on 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2023 at 10:20 AM, ronjon1990 said:

My buddy and I used to take a shot every time we got a sack. 

The last couple of years have literally been sobering. 

At least you're able to drive home after the game.  Lol.  Averaging roughly 2 drinks over 3 hours is pretty safe.  Hopefully the sacks came early lol.

• Like 1