Around The League V.2

Totty

48 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

You knew. Lol

It’s not rocket science. We overpaid for a below average QB. He was below average on stacked teams too. We decided to pay that guy 5x the amount of the money we could have paid Sam Darnold. Sam has flashed potential but has been on trash teams. For 1/5 the cost, I would have obviously went with the younger QB who has flashed potential but stuck on bad teams. 

13 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

It’s not rocket science. We overpaid for a below average QB. He was below average on stacked teams too. We decided to pay that guy 5x the amount of the money we could have paid Sam Darnold. Sam has flashed potential but has been on trash teams. For 1/5 the cost, I would have obviously went with the younger QB who has flashed potential but stuck on bad teams. 

I saw on espn or nfl network had jimmy as the 24th best qb in the nfl…

17 minutes ago, NickButera said:

That's a little harsh. He's very mediocre for sure, but he's not bottom of the barrel bad. 

Yea I’m just hoping for the best. heard he had to get foot surgery after we signed him so he’s currently not healthy/ available 

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I knew we should have signed Sam the minimum. Could have used Jimmy money on defense

Sam Darnold is a case of I’ll believe it when I see it for me. I’m not blindly believing any of these TC reports. Remember when Leatherwood was supposedly ‘killing it’ in TC? 

Edited by Darbsk

3 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Sam Darnold is a case of I’ll believe it when I see it for me. I’m not blindly believing any of these TC reports. Remember when Leatherwood was supposedly ‘killing it’ in TC? 

Same. Besides, “succeeding” in a Shanny offense with their players looks very different than coming to our team