🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The ONLY bad thing about the Cowgirls loss is that Coach McCarthy might not be around much longer...

Idk how anyone keeps someone who has proven to be that inept with how that game ended and then DEFENDING the ending after the fact. Guy has to go right?

Yes but replacing him with Wonder Boy 2.0 will get us another decade of ineptitude too. Just like the 👏👏👏 before him.

You know, the same guy who called that play in the first place? 👍

Fire McCarthy 

Promote Wonder Boy to HC

Lose Quinn to Denver, Chicago

I'm game with them hiring a new OC and DC going into 2022. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

49 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Remarkable how similar their MO is... just in a different way.

1. Post something controversial

2. Defend yourself at every opportunity

3. Eventually claim the other party is upset/they don't really care in the first place.

Absolutely comical.

Ha, if that’s your only take away then you are simply disconnected from reality or not actually reading (half the time you don’t even respond to my points). I have literally never done that. I’m sure it’s convenient for you to paint that picture, though… especially when you end discussions with simply posting a YouTube video and walking away. The fact you need to even have these conversations with yourselves is telling. I have no problem with discussing anything with you. Feel free to hit me up.

And as a disclaimer, I feel the need to say that me saying things like “it’s not that serious” or not dying on a hill over some opinion are things I do with actual explanation. Let’s not act like I just cop out. Thanks. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The ONLY bad thing about the Cowgirls loss is that Coach McCarthy might not be around much longer...

Idk how anyone keeps someone who has proven to be that inept with how that game ended and then DEFENDING the ending after the fact. Guy has to go right?

Lolol

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/17/broncos-set-to-interview-dan-quinn-kellen-moore-on-tuesday/

Now for the coordinators to leave and leave McCarthy stumbling around more clueless than he was on the final play call of last nights game.

I fully expect Jerry to throw extra money at Moore then to keep him OC and HC in waiting. Making McCarthy even more of a lame duck.

Quinn on the other hand I think could be elsewhere.  3 DC in 3 years, 👍.

4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/17/broncos-set-to-interview-dan-quinn-kellen-moore-on-tuesday/

Now for the coordinators to leave and leave McCarthy stumbling around more clueless than he was on the final play call of last nights game.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I fully expect Jerry to throw extra money at Moore then to keep him OC and HC in waiting. Making McCarthy even more of a lame duck.

Quinn on the other hand I think could be elsewhere.  3 DC in 3 years, 👍.

Cowboys fans want Moore gone and are hoping he takes a HC job. I don't think Moore should get quite as much blame as they are heaping on him, but he hasn't been great either. Not sure how Pollard touched the ball so few times. Think he had like 4 or 5 touches yesterday. 

Anyways, Dallas fans don't want to lose Dan Quinn. He's a former HC that has turned their defense around big time from how how bad Mike Nolan was for them last year.

I think good chance the Cowboys call Zimmer who was with them from 1994-20006 if it does happen that Quinn gets a head coaching job somewhere this cycle.

I think it's ridiculous that nobody is calling out Dak for encouraging the fans to throw things at the refs. I can't imagine the response from the national media and fans would be the same if this was an Eagles QB given the reputation of Philadelphia. I have to say, I think Dak and McCarthy not taking responsibility bodes well for Eagles. That doesn't seem to something you would see from a winning franchise.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

I think it's ridiculous that nobody is calling out Dak for encouraging the fans to throw things at the refs. I can't imagine the response from the national media and fans would be the same if this was an Eagles QB given the reputation of Philadelphia. I have to say, I think Dak and McCarthy not taking responsibility bodes well for Eagles. That doesn't seem to something you would see from a winning franchise.

It is ridiculous. But for some reason there is players who the media like way more than others. When Carson was injured in the playoffs against Seattle he was ridiculed, when Dak got injured they made him almost a hero. 

38 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Its the same crap as always.  Work or play for Dallas and you're are completely overhyped beyond your actual ability. 

His offense has led the league in yards 2 of the last 3 seasons. Led in points this season. He must be doing something right since his QB sucks...

• Like 1