Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

Just now, DerbyRam said:

I'm not entirely sure it is, three points and countless punts. It's a team game, but it's hard to imagine many worse performances.

no I'm telling you, you are in fact mistaken. Kerry Collins and Rich Gannon had far worse games in the SB, open the criteria to playoffs and there are plenty more contenders. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yes, because McVay couldn't have done anything like call plays to give him easy throws into easy windows or anything like that... Those sorts of things dont exist.

yeah this...people need to cool down on the Mcvay love after this showing. THREE POINTS

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Brady “gets #6”... awful performance. Should get downplayed as much as Peyton’s 2nd ring.

BB the goat, absolutely shut down a prolific offense.

Let's not go crazy now. He didn't play well, but it wasn't nearly as bad as Peyton's 2nd.

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

God Damn Infinity Gauntlet.

I am willing to take all the Brady infinity gauntlet memes in exchange for not having to hear even more of that revolutionary "offensive guru" Sean McVay changing the NFL talk.

I've made peace with the former.

Honestly, I am really angry right now. LA got a massive break in the NFC championship game and they could have made up for it by playing a good game and yet they play like this on offense?

Terrible ending to what has otherwise been a great year of NFL football. 

Archived