Who is the best number four receiver your team has had?

patriotsheatyan

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Good call there. Though it does need the disclaimer, if it's not obvious, that it was 36 year old Donald Driver. Not prime Driver. Though that's a crazy 5 deep group, even with a couple being outside their prime. Had peak Finley too.

36 year old Driver coming off that injury in the Super Bowl. Was a special team.

Image result for donald driver super bowl

Not a ton to choose from for the 49ers tbh. No #4 receiver has ever had a "good" year so far as I can remember. The best from a skill perspective is probably Brandon Lloyd, who was the #4 his rookie season behind Owens, Tai Streets and Cedrick Wilson. 

On 1/29/2019 at 5:16 PM, btfd16 said:

Josh Reynolds except I'm cheating because he is a 3 with Kupp down

Yeah he's probably the best right now. He'd start for a lot of NFL teams.

23 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Ricky Proehl was the first to come to mind all-time.

This was my first thought as well when thinking about all-time. He was the 5th best receiving threat on that team if you count non-WR's and was still consistently productive. 

The Browns currently have a pretty good #4 WR.

#1--Jarvis Landry
#2--Rashad Higgins
#3--Antonio Callaway
#4--Breshad Perriman

I know Perriman has been a bust for the Ravens and couldn't catch anything, but he's been AWESOME for the Browns. He has yet to drop a pass, has been electric on deep balls, screens, and jet/reverses. He also has been very good blocking. I have been patiently waiting for him to start sucking, but I have yet to see it in Cleveland. He's been awesome and if he continues his current run, I'd consider him in the discussion for the best #4 WR in the league.

Umm im probably gonna go with Harry Douglas for the Falcons  It would be either between him  Devin Hester,  Taylor Gabriel, or Justin Hardy     All of them are pretty good receivers in their own right and have been #2 or 3's on teams at some point in their career outside of Hardy.

Chiefs--Joe Horn. He was a reserve WR for the Chiefs who rarely got on the field in KC during his 4 years. He went from a season high of 35 catches and 586 yards in his last season in KC to 94 catches and 1340 yards in NO. 

He was behind: Andre Rison, Derrick Alexander and Kevin Lockett in KC in '99.

In 2011, our number 4 WR was Emmanuel Sanders.

Our number 5 was Jerricho Cotchery, and even he wouldve been a good number 4.

Our depth chart that year....

Mike Wallace
Hines Ward (hurt most of the year, but still technically a starter)
Antonio Brown (stole the spotlight from Emmanuel Sanders)
Emmanuel Sanders (good, but never took the next step until he left here)
Jerricho Cotchery (solid player...usually delivered when we needed him to)

For the Bengals, not much to choose from.  I'd say it would be Kelley "the squirrel" Washington.  In front of him was probably our top threesome Of Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmandzadeh and Chris Henry.

Runner up by default would be Baby Hawk (Andrew Hawkins) behind AJ Green, Marvin Jones and Mo Sanu.

Archived