Antonio Brown officially asks for trade - Bills trade falls through

RaidersAreOne

“The Steelers' asking price started out as a first-round pick and other compensation, but now has been reduced to a first-round pick. It doesn't mean the Steelers get it in return for Brown, but their goals are now more realistic.”

From Schefter

Titans are not paying that and they shouldn’t. They wouldn’t give up a 1st for Cooper or Cooks a few years ago so they’re got giving a 1st for a soon to be 31 year old receiver who ******* and complains. Doesn’t fit the Titans culture at all. Seems more like a Raider fit with the idiots running that team. Plus they have 3 1st round picks . However, why trade away young talented players like Cooper and Mack and then trade for an aging WR? Oh yea, it’s Gruden and the Raiders.

Antonio Brown was on Lebron James' barbershop show recently. Essentially went off against Ben Roethlisberger. Some of the language in the video is a little NSFW. Just a warning. 

I guess this is all apart of the plan to get out of Pittsburgh. Making sure there is zero chance he goes back. As for what Brown is talking about, I guess this was in regards to the Broncos game where he threw a game sealing interception? Ben later went on his radio show and said Brown should have ran a better route. Whatever the drama is, both seem at fault. Also Tomlin for letting this get so far out of hand. 

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

AB's best bet is to go to the Redskins. I would feel bad for the Raiders if they actually gave up a first for him.

Also, as much of a punk as AB is, I can't stand Big Ben.

That's ridiculous. Our QBs leg fell off and the other QB is Colt McCoy. Unless he's throwing passes to himself he's not going to be happy in DC.

2 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

But the question is, will AB change his tune once he doesn't have a HOF quarterback throwing him the ball? Or will he bash his next guy? Or will he simply stay quiet, and languish in misery knowing that he got his way, but it wasn't what he expected? 

I don’t think Brown cares if Ben is good.  His problem is that Ben is simply not a likeable person, which was obvious to everyone else for years. 

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

That's ridiculous. Our QBs leg fell off and the other QB is Colt McCoy. Unless he's throwing passes to himself he's not going to be happy in DC.

Seems like good motivation for the Steelers to get it down lol

I just don't get the Raiders. They ship off Mack and then Gruden says he needs a pass rusher. They ship off Cooper and now want to trade for Brown. Brown is obviously on a completely different level than Cooper but he will be 31 before next season starts and will want a big contract and the Raiders aren't even close to being competitive.

I don't understand this at all.

Archived