Antonio Brown officially asks for trade - Bills trade falls through

RaidersAreOne

I like the Steelers quite a lot. I dislike Ben quite a lot. I don't think you have the inside information you seem to think you do.

The "situation" is a bunch of men with conflicting egos. The Steelers are losing 2 MVP caliber players in back to back years. There VERY CLEARLY something more than "two guys won't buy in and are being divas" going on.

Furthermore, the last time you accused me of having no idea what I was talking about, within 24 hours AB tweeted exactly what I said. I'm certainly not creating some false narrative.

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Apparently he has now dyed his mustache blonde, asking for teams with guaranteed money to call him and for his new nickname to be 'Mr. Big Chest' per Adam Schefter. 

How about a conditional 4th rounder Pittsburgh?

lol.. what is wrong with that dude?

AB is a heck of a player but I'm not sure he's worth all the headaches he brings.  After seeing and reading what has transpired this past year with him he seems like a me first kind of guy and not someone who actually cares about and loves the game of football.

Good luck to whichever team trades for him.

7 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Mr Big Chest is killing his trade value with every tweet. 

I hope the Steelers pick out a value for him and stick to it.  Come training camp, if he has not been traded, he is still under contract.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26030855/antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-president-art-rooney-ii-meet-agree-move-on

Had a great meeting with Mr.Rooney today we discussed a lot of things and we cleared the air on several issues! We both agreed that it is time to move on but I’ll always have appreciation and gratitude towards the Rooney family and @steelers organization!

"If your squad out there want to win and your squad want a hungry wide receiver who's the best in the whole world, someone hit my phone," Brown said into his phone camera while working on an elliptical. "Tell them I ain't doing no unguarantees. I ain't even gonna play myself no more for this NFL, you heard."

Don't think they have much of an option at this point lol

Archived