Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills "Rumor"

49erurtaza

Well... They'll give him a big contract and the fans will give him a shot. He's getting everything he's asking for... and not one thing more. He should be happy, but we shall see.

Really really need to see what Pitt got before any real judgement on this deal. Anything more than a conditional 3rd into a 2nd is probably overdoing it.

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Can Brown potentially take his ball, and go home? What if he doesn't show up to Bills camp? BTW, this is reminiscent of the LA Rams sending Dickerson to Indianapolis. Happy trails.

Pretty sure Jake Plummer did that back in the day when Tampa Bay tried to trade for him. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

Pretty sure Jake Plummer did that back in the day when Tampa Bay tried to trade for him. 

Terrell Owens did this when he was traded from San Francisco to Baltimore. Forced a trade to Philadelphia before he even landed in the House of Ray.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Terrell Owens did this when he was traded from San Francisco to Baltimore. Forced a trade to Philadelphia before he even landed in the House of Ray.

I feel like that wouldn't work now. Owens had the excuse of his agent screwing up paperwork or whatever. 

D1HErrmVAAAAhhy.jpg

Dear HBO,

Please host Buffalo Bills as your Hard Knocks series for the 2019 NFL Off-season. The Jordan Poyer and Antonio Brown beef will make it the best season yet.

Sincerely,

A fan who wants to see Antonio Brown get smacked for sleeping with another mans girl.

5 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

i  wont believe anything that crapaport says until it is official. With that said i would settle for  their early 2nd straight up for him just for  the  lulz of  destination

Yeahhh was waiting for it to be confirmed. Rapaport is not to be trusted.

Just now, Nick_gb said:

D1HErrmVAAAAhhy.jpg
Dear HBO,

Please host pick Buffalo Bills are your Hard Knocks series for the 2019 NFL Off-season. The Jordan Poyer and Antonio Brown beef will make it the best season yet.

Sincerely,

A fan who wants to see Antonio Brown get smacked for sleeping with another mans girl.

Do it.

But also like.

Ben should be shot for what he did so eh. 

Huge upgrade for the Bills. Anymore than a 3rd round pick and they are fools. A lot of fans will destroy Josh Allen on here, but he has a big arm and a ton of potential. This should help him out.

As for Brown, I don't feel bad for him. He did this to himself. Once he said "Don't trade for me unless you're willing to give me a new contract" I knew he wasn't going to a contending team. 

Archived