Browns trade for OBJ

49erurtaza

Giants have 12 picks and plenty of cap space next year, they just have to get a quarterback and hit on defense in the draft. I think they had a top offense statistically  the second half of last year and Beckham didn't play the last four. I would have kept him to pair with Barkley, he must have been a real pain in the ***

Edited by EL Guapo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

You're talking about the Giants I assume? 

Lol. I think this was a good trade for both sides. Peppers is a baller and I imagine they'll use these picks as ammo to trade up for Haskins.

I do think Odell and Baker will mesh well though. They're gonna be deadly for a long time.

4 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

Giants have 12 picks and plenty of cap space next year, they just have to get a quarterback and hit on defense in the draft. I think they had a top offense statistically  the second half of last year and Beckham didn't play the last four. I would have kept him to pair with Barkley, he must have been a real pain in the ***

Who knows how long that could take. Look how long Buffalo, and Jacksonville have been searching. Cleveland looks like they just got out of the dungeon after 30 years of having no one. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Who knows how long that could take. Look how long Buffalo, and Jacksonville have been searching. Cleveland looks like they just got out of the dungeon after 30 years of having no one. 

They have to come away with Rosen or Haskins, NY radio and media will be torture if that doesn't happen 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

No man. Who do you think have him all those picks and cap space?????

a lot of teams suck, and continue to suck. Thats looks like how the browns would be under sashi,  we saw bad decision after bad decision under him. Its just - backwards logic to thank guys for continuously making bad pick after bad decision after bad pick so you suck for 5 years and then say this was the masterplan all along. Nope. He got garrett right, ill give him that though.