Browns trade for OBJ

49erurtaza

Mara went above and beyond to protect a psychotic, abusive 37 year old kicker and kicks Odell to the curb because he does silly things on the sideline.

The Maras have always been terrible owners, and next time someone flies a banner over Giants Stadium saying “18 years of losing football,” the next commissioner isn’t gonna force the Mara to hire a real GM

• Like 5

Browns are going to win the AFC North this upcoming season. The Browns are loaded and the only reason for them not be as successful is inexperience with Kitchens and Mayfield leading the way. 

Im confused with the Giants though. They shouldve traded OBJ last season but didnt. They gave him a long term deal and then dealt him away even before then they were committed to Eli as the starter for this upcoming season. I just dont get it. Had they traded OBJ last season they couldve had (2) 1st round picks last draft and drafted Barkley and still had ammo to be in position to draft Darnold and move on from Eli. Then if they still wouldve been picking this high for this year's draft they couldve used it to go get an DL or OL. Like I just dont get what the Giants are doing. All I know is now after finally trading OBJ, they might as well trade Eli. Go draft a QB like Haskins and then trade Eli to a team like Miami who needs a QB. 

8 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Mara went above and beyond to protect a psychotic, abusive 37 year old kicker and kicks Odell to the curb because he does silly things on the sideline.

The Maras have always been terrible owners, and next time someone flies a banner over Giants Stadium saying “18 years of losing football,” the next commissioner isn’t gonna force the Mara to hire a real GM

RSS speaking that truth. Next year is going to be so painful. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

I hope they don't. I dislike Mara with the white hot intensity of a 1000 suns.

9 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Mayfield is one of the few QBs in the league that could put the lid on Beckham. Crazy saying that with him entering his second year. Add Landry to the mix, and OBJ has a real chance of not internally combusting. 

I’m a very happy Mayfield Dynasty owner today!

Adam Henry, our WR coach, was OBJ and Landry’s position coach at LSU too.

I think we’re set up ok to manage his personality.

And that Baker stuff is real.  He leads, they follow.  It’s truly nuts to see.

19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Adam Henry, our WR coach, was OBJ and Landry’s position coach at LSU too.

I think we’re set up ok to manage his personality.

And that Baker stuff is real.  He leads, they follow.  It’s truly nuts to see.

I think Freddie has a perfect personality to handle OBJ as well. Thank god for Monkin!