Browns trade for OBJ

49erurtaza

2 hours ago, bomont said:

Because........... 

Oh sure just as the Browns start to finally turn it around they decide to trade for POSs like Hunt and Beckam so now I'm not rooting for them anymore.  Why weren't these guys traded to a team with no hope like Miami lol

Who wants to live in Cleveland over New York especially given OBJ’s demeanor thus far in his career. Nothing against the Browns. They’ve got a better chance then they have in a long time. 

8 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

Who wants to live in Cleveland over New York especially given OBJ’s demeanor thus far in his career. Nothing against the Browns. They’ve got a better chance then they have in a long time. 

yall dont believe me but you can party big in cleveland.  and for way cheaper.  and partying in cleveland is like partying in your fav NY neighborhood if you love it and i dunno about you, but this NYer rarely leaves his neighborhood.  and lets be real, he only needs to be there half the time.  

losing bodegas is huge tho but he can pay someone to go to the corner store for him

11 minutes ago, mistakey said:

yall dont believe me but you can party big in cleveland.  and for way cheaper

Lol

You think these millionaires care about how much money it costs to party? 

• Like 1

Just now, N4L said:

Lol

You think these millionaires care about how much money it costs to party? 

nope.  but all the keyboard warriors who bag on cleveland prob do when the bottle of champagne comes out the bank account and you check the statement on monday morning

5 minutes ago, mistakey said:

yall dont believe me but you can party big in cleveland.  and for way cheaper.  and partying in cleveland is like partying in your fav NY neighborhood if you love it and i dunno about you, but this NYer rarely leaves his neighborhood.  and lets be real, he only needs to be there half the time.  

losing bodegas is huge tho but he can pay someone to go to the corner store for him

I totally feel you, They only have to be there for work. And then when they are there for work, they literally will just be working out, living in the best homes, and doing rich people stuff the whole time. If he want to go to a Lakers game or something he can go. And to be honest, Clevelands baseball team is actually dope so that might be cool anyway.

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

nope.  but all the keyboard warriors who bag on cleveland prob do when the bottle of champagne comes out the bank account and you check the statement on monday morning

Weird flex but ok 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The Gettleman thing reminds me a lot of Chip Kelly and the Eagles. Just seems like the giants will be firing him and hiring someone new in a year or so to fix the mess he’s created. 

Yup...we bounced back fairly well within a couple years obviously. 
But the they weren't this deep spread. The clinging to Eli, alllll the dead money, drafting Saquon at #2 thinking that roster was a winning one, not extracting value when you could last year.

Hey maybe the thought is to punt, get that Clemson QB...but stuff like taking Saquon doesn't line up with that thinking at all. He's amazing but baffling decision making to have him play his whole rookie contract rebuilding the team. Hope he can get out of there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

What's Jabrill Peppers worth in this? More or less than the 3rd round pick?

He was drafted 25th overall and is on pace to outperform his draft position. He's a pro bowl caliber safety, however you value that.

I think his value got hurt by the absurd safety contracts but think hes capable of being 90% of Landon Collins level good.

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Don't get the hate for the Giants. They finally acknowledge they suck. Eli is nothing more than a Bortles or Keenum to them, a bridge to a new QB. They're finally rebuilding and not living in the fake reality where they are a move or two away. Get Haskins/Murray, build around them and Barkley.

Yet they still wanna continue to pay a QB 23 mil...

24 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The Gettleman thing reminds me a lot of Chip Kelly and the Eagles. Just seems like the giants will be firing him and hiring someone new in a year or so to fix the mess he’s created. 

Or how McDaniels gutted Denver. Worked out ok for Denver after they sent him packing.

• Like 1