Browns trade for OBJ

49erurtaza

4 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Continue to support that white trash loser at QB. I hope you enjoy another 30 years at the bottom.

lol! You are the longest standing joke in this forum. I have literally vomited after reading some of your ridiculous threads. You better not let mommy see that you are trolling on the internet again--you're going to get a spankin!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

🤣 oh man that did not work out for him. 

Because........... 

Oh sure just as the Browns start to finally turn it around they decide to trade for POSs like Hunt and Beckam so now I'm not rooting for them anymore.  Why weren't these guys traded to a team with no hope like Miami lol

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think in the new salary cap era, it's really hard to move off a top 5 pick for a guy who's already gotten his big contract. Cost controlled assets are so huge, particularly when the top of the draft and best players coincides with your greatest needs. 

Agree to disagree with that logic when we are talking about someone of OBJ's skillset, age, and a team like the 49ers. He is going to give you 4 years of elite receiver play assuming he stays healthy. Most teams picking in the top 5 are pretty devoid of talent. I don't think the 49ers are that team. Losing Jet and JG early obviously added a few more Ls. They are ready to win now and I think OBJ helps them considerably more over the next 4 years than any of the top cost-controlled defensive rookies would.

Browns playing the game well!

They have a frightening O now, plus a very capable D. Unless Kitchens is a complete and utter Nimrod then they have a very real chance at a ring. As it stands, I don't see a better team on paper than them. Beckham is the definitely one of, if not THE, most talented receiver in the NFL. He just hasn't had the luxury of having an elite arm throwing to him, perhaps Baker isn't quite there yet but he's a very good prospect. 

I'd be very excited as a Browns fan, absolutely mortified as a Raven/Steeler and most certainly Bengal! 

Man, that Giants roster honestly looks "expansion team" quality right now.  I get that "we understand that we suck" is the first part of a rebuild, but realizing that before spending the #2 overall pick in what could be a historic QB draft on a running back who will be gone by the time the Giants are liable to compete for anything would have been so much better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Man, that Giants roster honestly looks "expansion team" quality right now.  I get that "we understand that we suck" is the first part of a rebuild, but realizing that before spending the #2 overall pick in what could be a historic QB draft on a running back who will be gone by the time the Giants are liable to compete for anything would have been so much better.

Aside from Mayfield, what part of that QB class was anything other than historically bad last year?

• Like 1

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Haha, buddy you forgot yall just lost Foles. Your future is lost.

Carson Wentz is better than Foles...stop it....of course he has to stay healthy and as long he does he will be a top QB without a doubt

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

They can salvage it all by getting Haskins who will be a star.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, August4th said:

would think this deal increases the chances NE kicks off the season hosting cle

I think I read somewhere that they are going away from the SB winner in the kick off this season.

It may be the first Sunday night game though.

1 minute ago, byrdbrane said:

Carson Wentz is better than Foles...stop it....of course he has to stay healthy and as long he does he will be a top QB without a doubt

At what? Being a Prince Harry Doppleganger? If you're talking about football, save the talk buddy. He has to do way more then what he has to be considered better.