Tyreek Hill under investigation for battery

.Buzz

If the Chiefs lose Ford, Berry, Hunt, Hill, Houston all in the same off season it’s going to be a huge adjustment for Andy Reid. I believe in Andy though he made average Mcnabb a pro bowler and an offense with literally one star player into a juggernaut. 

The defense though was already below average, losing two pass rushers and your top offensive threat might mean they miss the playoffs entirely. A whole lot of adversity in KC right now. 

You would think that Tyreek cost himself quite a bit of guaranteed money here. Secondly, this Assault apparently involved a child whose arm is now broke (Whether he did it or not, I'm unsure). However, if he did then you have to look back to the Adrian Peterson/NFL  case and compare it here. Huge possibility this one receives an indefinite suspension if the allegations turn out to be true and that the Chiefs will be going into this season without Ford, Houston, Hunt, Hill and Berry. Gives them some major holes heading into the NFL draft but fortunately, some trades have given them ammo to cover them. I don't know man, I don't think this is going to be as good of a Chiefs team in 2019 as it was in 2018. You don't lose players of that caliber and continue to have success without missing a blip. 

The Redskins welcome this criminal and child beater. In all seriousness, if true someone who strikes a child like that is even worse than a woman beater. Sure kids get out of control and need a spanking but this doesn't seem like the way to correct a child. I wouldn't want him on my team or anywhere near the NFL. Could be his wife that did the damage on the child but if he is trying to cover it up give him a harsh punishment.

11 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

FWIW, some have noted on Twitter that Hill's son has had a broken arm for a few months. In some Instagram photos from January, apparently. It is not something that happened at the same time as the police reports.

That's some good info. The media is going to run with this like crazy until proven guilty or not.

25 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

If Sammy Watkins becomes their number 1 wideout they're in trouble. Especially considering he wouldn't last the season healthy.

Nothing against you, @Trentwannabe- you're a good guy and an interesting poster- but I for one STILL BELIEVE in the glorious dream of "Sudden" Sammy Watkins, as I have, yea, these many years, ever since the Bill traded their own first, AND their 2015 first, to move up to the #-4 overall pick in the 2014 draft and earmark this fine young man to be the crown jewel of their offense! 

Indeed I, like others, have agonized and sorrowed over Sammy in the years since, but I remain convinced that one year, all that potential will finally manifest itself, and Sammy Watkins shall rise again and assume his rightful spot in the pantheon of great receivers!

In fact, I am reading a very insightful book that penetrates deep into the psyche, the inner workings, the gestalt of Sammy- and I say, let's give the man another five or six chances!

Image result for What makes Sammy Run?Image result for sammy watkins buffalo bills

Archived