2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Good times back when most on here were raving that Eloy was for sure going to better.

He still might be a better power hitter, but an above average second basemen has a MUCH lower bar for offense than plodding Corner OF.

6 hours ago, Dingo18287 said:

Mets just got swept by Marlins, shut out last 2 games only getting 3 hits total. 

I'm still trying to figure out why the Mets thought they were going to trade for Robinson Cano without PEDs and have a decent offense.

9 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I wonder why Bum blocked good teams from trading for him. O.o

I think its because he doesnt want to get traded because he has a great respect for Bruce Bochy and wants to stay a giant. 

Some people think that it means that he can use it as leverage to get more money from the team that trades for him. 

Both scenarios are equally likely imo 

11 hours ago, N4L said:

I think its because he doesnt want to get traded because he has a great respect for Bruce Bochy and wants to stay a giant. 

Some people think that it means that he can use it as leverage to get more money from the team that trades for him. 

Both scenarios are equally likely imo 

It doesn't even need to be money necessarily. It could just be that he wants to make sure he is okay with a destination before okaying it.