Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

On 4/19/2019 at 12:26 PM, SwAg said:

Neither, really.  So, you can take it as a compliment that you have not annoyed me so much that I want you excluded, or an insult that I don't think you're as unique of a player as someone like Malfatron or Touch.  I hope it's the former since I only think like 5 players are unique.

On 4/19/2019 at 1:53 PM, Nazgul said:

I know I am not on @SwAg's list of unique inferiors - but if Swag is in I am in as this is where I can finally use my thesaurus against him.
I'll even step my game down a bit to let everyone else have a little bit of fun.

Also @Malfatron has to be here because I am among his favorite mafia players!

thanks guys

appreciate :)

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i would love to, becuase you are my favorite host but other aspects of this site have made me angry and ibam taking a long break.

probably until this summer late

to be fair.. these games will be shorter and should have a much less frustrating structure

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

because of complainers.

and i just dont care enough about this site to put up with it

i would rather leave

so bye

HarmlessSecondaryEnglishsetter-small.gif

"I know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for pity I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let this drama go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

23 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

HarmlessSecondaryEnglishsetter-small.gif

"I know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for pity I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let this drama go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

touch

He has a cell phone, and when I investigated him I found out that he had "a particular set of skills".. obviously scum

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

because of complainers.

and i just dont care enough about this site to put up with it

i would rather leave

so bye

Screw the haters and complainers. They're all ******* anyway.
Malf > all of them. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

Edited by Nazgul
  • Like 2

In

Slot 1 - Pickle Rick

Slot 2 - The Orca

Slot 3 - Counselor

Slot 4 - wwhickok

Slot 5 - The Killer Nacho

Slot 6 - Tk3 

Co-owned Slot 7: Dingo / 

Slot 8: Nazgul

@Pickle Rick@The Orca@Counselor@wwhickok@TheKillerNacho@Tk3@DingoLadd / __________ @Nazgul

Tentative

@pwny

@SwAg

@Malfatron

@ET80

@MWil23

@Forge

Edited by Dome