OTA/Mini-camp Thread

ReggieCamp

On 5/23/2019 at 4:42 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh dunno how I feel about that.

Is this common amongst other teams?  Can’t say I’ve ever paid attention to kick coverage personnel of opponents 

It will be fringe starters not core guys, We are not going to see the likes of Garret and Ward on ST's 

Really want to see what Jermaine Whitehead does when it gets physical.

One of the more interesting developments from the second week of Cleveland Browns OTAs is the emergence of Jermaine Whitehead working with the first-team defense at safety. He’s playing ahead of veteran free agent Morgan Burnett and rookie Sheldrick Redwine, among others.

New defensive coordinator Steve Wilks seems intrigued by what the fifth-year safety from Auburn offers the Browns. Wilks had no problem justifying why Whitehead is playing with the starters.

“Extremely smart, very intelligent, takes control when he’s out there,” Wilks said in his press conference Wednesday. “Can really communicate and articulate a defense and get everybody on the same page.”

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Probably nothing. There’s one of these every offseason. I’d rather have Redwine out there. 

I’ve been hearing stuff about him all offseason.  They picked him up immediately when GB cut him- I heard wolf likes him a lot