Who is poised to be your teams breakout player?

RaidersAreOne

Hard to say for the 49ers. They all have questions in my opinion. I think some would pick Thomas, but I think he's going to be a rotational player and I don't know how much of a "breakout" he's going to have, and I'm still not sure if h'es any good. 

Witherspoon could...consistency is his biggest problem. When he's good, he's good. But he's got some pretty bad valleys. 

If I had to pick, it's probably Dante Pettis...but he's got to stay healthy, and he has to make some tough catches. Those are two big things. But his release, breaks and route running are all legit. I think he could be a Keenan Allen type of player. 

Damien Williams

I think after this year people will quit acting like he’s a scrub. Guy is a stud

Dude has alot of potential with Mahomes. He may get 1500 or more scrimmage yards 

(Even Spencer Ware got 1400 with Alex Smith back in ‘16)

Edited by Nightime
  • Like 1

Offense: has to be Guice if he stays healthy and returns to form. Trey Quinn gets an honorable mention. Pick him up in PPR leagues. 

Defense: I think Payne can become an All-Pro this year. Made the All-Rookie team last year, with stats comparable to Fletcher Cox’s first 3 years.  Just about to turn 22 years old.  Beast. 

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Hopefully Alshon. Hasn't had a really good year since Cutler was throwing to him, and he literally let our season slip through his fingers. Hoping he's ready to beast once fully healed. 

You need to get over that and remember the Eagles Win nothing without this or his overall play in SB LII.

Which is al that matters!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

I think maddox has the skillset to be the first good CB the eagles have had in years. I'm really hoping he proves himself this year.

To be fair, Rasul Douglas, Sidney Jones, Jalen Mills, and Ronald Darby all have the skillset to be the first good CB the eagles have had in years, too.

11 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

To be fair, Rasul Douglas, Sidney Jones, Jalen Mills, and Ronald Darby all have the skillset to be the first good CB the eagles have had in years, too.

True. But I guess I should have added that I believe Maddox has great instincts. The guy always seems to be around the ball whenever it is in the air. 

• Like 1

For the Patriots....

J.C. Jackson
Cagey corner who was one of the league leaders in passer rating allowed as a rookie last year. His big weakness so far in the pros has been penalties - if he improves his ability to toe the line between physical and grabby, he'll be a strong CB#2 out the gate.

Phillip Dorsett
Dorsett has consistently made the most of his opportunities with New England. 484 yards and 3 TD on 60 targets in the regular season, 120 yards and 2 TD on 11 targets in the playoffs. With Gronk and Hogan gone, he should be rewarded with more targets.