Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

2 hours ago, Forge said:

You have to account for the injuries. I Don't think that it's overthinking it, I think it's about determining what point the risk is worth the reward. There's not question about his talent. 

I get it but Kinlaw has 2 arthritic knees and a bad lower back and he is still projected in the top 15. Im just wondering how Shenault is now considered a mid-2nd rounder behind 6 other WRs because of his injuries when he is clearly a top 3 talent at WR in this draft class

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

I get it but Kinlaw has 2 arthritic knees and a back lower back and he is still projected in the top 15. Im just wondering how Shenault is now considered a mid-2nd rounder behind 6 other WRs when he is clearly a top 3 talent at WR in this draft class

Don't ask me, I've been pretty anti Kinlaw for the 49ers at 13 LOL

22 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

He had the highest catch rate of any WR in this class...

Yeah, I watched a lot of his games. I didn't notice many catchable balls hitting the ground. He doesn't dominate in the air like Tee Higgins, for example, but he has reliable mitts.

59 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I had to go back and bump Bryan Edwards up my rankings a bit from #16 to #12. I just think his game is very projectable to the next level. I'm excited to see what he can do. 

He's a high floor, low ceiling player IMO.

12 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I had to go back and bump Bryan Edwards up my rankings a bit from #16 to #12. I just think his game is very projectable to the next level. I'm excited to see what he can do. 

Love the Raiders drafting him.  He could be their #1 receiver next year.  I think he has a good chance at Offensive Rookie of the Year along with JK Dobbins.

Edwards is a low floor, high ceiling player imo. But that's the beauty of the draft, isn't it? To me Lynn Bowden has a higher floor than Edwards, but his ceiling might be much lower than most think. Anyway, in the 3rd round both are very good selections by the Raiders. Bowen, Edwards and Ruggs are the prototype WR triplets: Ruggs the big play threat, Edwards has the size and power, Bowen the hard nosed runner with the ball in his hands working from the slot.