The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

LOL 

I'm stuck with the late CBS Bengals game when almost the entire rest of the Eastern half of this country gets to watch the Browns. What a joke.

I hate this whole CBS/Fox alternate single garbage and 70% of the games are played at 1:00 on a Sunday. Figure it out NFL. Spread out your times and product like how NCAAF does. Until you figure it out, you're going to get beaten by them in ratings.

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL 

I'm stuck with the late CBS Bengals game when almost the entire rest of the Eastern half of this country gets to watch the Browns. What a joke.

I hate this whole CBS/Fox alternate single garbage and 70% of the games are played at 1:00 on a Sunday. Figure it out NFL. Spread out your times and product like how NCAAF does. Until you figure it out, you're going to get beaten by them in ratings.

Get a ticket to the game

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Why everyone so afraid of Henry?? 47 career games and surpassed 80yards rushing 7x. He has had 24 games where he gained 40yards or less. Yeah he beasted those last 4 games last year but Jerome Harrison did the same thing. He also did that against Jax who mailed the season in after like wk5 and the Giants were a bad team last year. I’m DL is better than any of those units he went up against. 

I get what you are saying Buno - no legitimate NFL playoff team should ever be "afraid" of any running back. But, I think our neurotic fan base is reverting to past history. This is exactly the type of back that has torn us a new one.

Hopefully, with better talent and a new defensive scheme and philosophy - those fears become a thing of the past too.

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

The haterade has started. Somebody posted in NFL Gen they think Denver will beat us. You know, the team we JUST BEAT LAST YEAR, who didn’t make any significant upgrades.

yo bro in the same post the person said they thought the 9ers would beat us