FA 2020

drfrey13

30 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd be stoked with Robinson and then one of the big 3 WR's at #12. 

WR1: Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs

WR2: Williams

Slot: Renfrow

WR3: Robinson

WR4: Jones

That's a really solid group top to bottom. 

Dont start that solid group stuff again.  We was doing that last offseason and got bamboozled. 

9 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Dont start that solid group stuff again.  We was doing that last offseason and got bamboozled. 

It's okay to be rationally optimistic. It is a really good group to go with our OL, tight end trio, and RB.

I think we are going to add 2 WR and if the first is lamb then the second will be a speed guy. If the first is jeudy/ruggs, the second will be a bigger guy like pittman or claypool.

5 hours ago, Dessie said:

Think we have to be looking at the cheaper end of the market at this point.

Probably. My guess is we  have under 5M in cap space at this point. Maybe they'd be comfortable restructuring some contracts (Trent, Carr) to sign a more expensive target though.

14 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Prefer we get at least 2 guys in the draft because it’s so deep. 

100% agree. 

The FA class is cheap this year for a reason. Give me a stud in round 1 and a solid potential future #2 in the 3rd or 4th. 

My preferences are Lamb and Pittman at the moment. I'm almost interested in seeing how far Juwan Johnson falls. It might be a bit of a homer Oregon pick for me, but if we could nab him late and stash him while he improves his blocking and maybe adds a few lbs to move to TE, I'd like to see what we could do with him given how we used Waller last year. He's not as fast, but he's fast enough to intrigue me a bit as a project.

Williams, Lamb, Renfrow, Pittman, Waller, Moreau, Johnson as our primary receiving depth would make for some interesting matchups I could be happy with.

15 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

100% agree. 

The FA class is cheap this year for a reason. Give me a stud in round 1 and a solid potential future #2 in the 3rd or 4th. 

My preferences are Lamb and Pittman at the moment. I'm almost interested in seeing how far Juwan Johnson falls. It might be a bit of a homer Oregon pick for me, but if we could nab him late and stash him while he improves his blocking and maybe adds a few lbs to move to TE, I'd like to see what we could do with him given how we used Waller last year. He's not as fast, but he's fast enough to intrigue me a bit as a project.

Williams, Lamb, Renfrow, Pittman, Waller, Moreau, Johnson as our primary receiving depth would make for some interesting matchups I could be happy with.

My favorite combo is Lamb/Pitman too. Would give us some seriously size and physicality at WR along with Williams and Waller. I also really like Van Jefferson if he’s there In the 3rd. And Duvernay if we pick one much later. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

My favorite combo is Lamb/Pitman too. Would give us some seriously size and physicality at WR along with Williams and Waller. I also really like Van Jefferson if he’s there In the 3rd. And Duvernay if we pick one much later. 

I’ve been pitching lamb and Pittman too!