Patriots sign WR Antonio Brown hours after his release by Raiders

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, Spooky said:

You guys are all right. I bet BB even befriended Mayock years ago just to wait until he got a GM job and then planned the rest from there. 

xD

I dont think it's as unreasonable as you're attempting to make it seem that tampering is possible. Is it possible it just appears bad also? Absolutely. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I dont think it's as unreasonable as you're attempting to make it seem that tampering is possible. Is it possible it just appears bad also? Absolutely. 

Because I honestly don't think this conversation would be happening if the Redskins signed him

• Like 4

1 minute ago, August4th said:

I think I rather see him win a SB with NE than Oak tbh NE winning another SB is whatever to me. I would of been very annoyed if oak someone won a SB with AB leading the way.

I understand your point, since this ring would be worth even less than each of the rings that Kevin Durant won with the Warriors, since the Pats in the Brady and Belichick era won 6 super bowl, 9 super bowl game, 13 AFC title game and they won 3 SB in the last 5 years and they played in the super bowl in the last 3 years.

If the Pats do not win the Super Bowl this year, that's for sure that the Raiders, Steelers and almost all the NFL fan are going to have a field day against Brown no matter what if the pats are not winning a SB this year.Even if AB wins a ring this year, his legacy will be no better, since he cheated like crazy to sign with the Pats

At least Durant had waited before being a free agent before signing with the Warriors.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spooky said:

Because I honestly don't think this conversation would be happening if the Redskins signed him

This is out of context though. Drew has more connections to the Pats than any other team. AB and Drew called the Pats first and talked to multiple people as soon as Steelers gave permission for a trade. Pittsburgh said no to: New England, Cleveland, Baltimore, and Cincinnati. Any other teams were fair game. Antonio Brown tried to get released from the Raider all off season with fake drama he was creating himself.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

This is out of context though. Drew has more connections to the Pats than any other team. AB and Drew called the Pats first and talked to multiple people as soon as Steelers gave permission for a trade. Pittsburgh said no to: New England, Cleveland, Baltimore, and Cincinnati. Any other teams were fair game. Antonio Brown tried to get released from the Raider all off season with fake drama he was creating himself.

I don't understand your point in this post

1 minute ago, Spooky said:

I don't understand your point in this post

Because you are taking it out of context saying basically "Oh only because it's the Pats, we get hounded for everything" when there is a solid reason behind it. Has nothing to do with the Pats reputation.