Week 3 GDT

SteelKing728

That was pretty insane. It's a W that feels earned.

27 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

you know its sad when this is bill o brien's biggest road win since 2015 

For all of his flaws, this was a pretty well called game on his end. Nothing really stands out as a major concern.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Was it too early to call Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russell a bust by their 3rd start?

Did it change their outcome if someone did?

Why you booing me when you know I'm right?

I’m not booing you - I’m telling you that you were overreacting because you are. Yes it was too early to call anyone a bust, even those two. Kyler Murray has shown interest. 

The 70th best yards per carry RB is lashing out at haters now.

Bell is such a complete loser. (remember when he called himself the Michael Jordan of running backs?)

He was an above average RB with a great line that elevated him and his weird style.

He rejected more money from Pittsburgh, refused play for a year, and signed with a bottom 5 organization.

This is good stuff. We were so right about him in every possible way.

9 hours ago, SkippyX said:

The 70th best yards per carry RB is lashing out at haters now.

Bell is such a complete loser. (remember when he called himself the Michael Jordan of running backs?)

He was an above average RB with a great line that elevated him and his weird style.

He rejected more money from Pittsburgh, refused play for a year, and signed with a bottom 5 organization.

This is good stuff. We were so right about him in every possible way.

How?  The Jets suck.  This isn't his fault.

C-Mac averaged sub 4 YPC his rookie year.  Look at Gurley's numbers in his 2nd year.  Look at the kind of numbers Fitz was putting up for awhile when the team had disasters at QB.  Hopkins had an underwhelming season in 2016.

Sometimes players struggle to produce when the team around them either sucks or the system isn't good enough.  Bell not putting up much shouldn't be held completely against him considering circumstances

9 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

Falling behind early. Its practically a death note vs the Vikings the last couple years.

Well, yes, but I was sorely disappointed that STEFON DIGGS only had 3 receptions for 15 yards (!), with a long of 5 yards- which meant I guess that all his catches went for 5 yards each- instead of his usual Scorched-Earth performance at Valhalla Stadium, or wherever it is that the Vikings play. I was so hoping to see the Fifth Annual Stefon Diggs Adulation Thread, which is long overdue!

(Compelling photo of Stefon Diggs)

Image result for stefon diggs