Week 4: VIKINGS (2-1) at Bears (2-1)

swede700

In 4 out of the last 6 Bears-Vikings contests, the loser has finished with 10 points (each team has done it twice), will one of these teams do it again?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. In 4 out of the last 6 Bears-Vikings contests, the loser has finished with 10 points (each team has done it twice), will one of these teams do it again?

• Yes, the Vikings will get 10 pts
    • Yes, the Bears will get 10 pts
    • Yes, the game will finish tied 10-10
    • No, both teams will score more than 10
    • No, one team will score less than 10
    • No, both teams will score less than 10

12 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Guard Josh Kline (concussion) and linebacker Kentrell Brothers (wrist/hamstring) were listed as out for the game against the Bears.

Cornerback Mackensie Alexander (elbow) was listed as questionable.

https://www.vikings.com/news/minnesota-vikings-chicago-bears-week-4-injury-report?sf220268408=1

Both injury reports are out now and on page 1.  Hicks didn't practice today, so he likely won't play and apparently Kyle Long had a setback today, so he may not play either.  

Edited by swede700
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, swede700 said:

At least these uniforms aren't the eyesores that the previous ones were.  

Can I just say that neither of the last two uniform "upgrades" have been particularly good looking in my opinion?  Give me the 1961 uniforms!!  I'll even take the purple pants!!

34 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

They should line up Diggs in the slot for this game.  With Olabisi on the outside.  

Have a feeling about him. 

That would be interesting to see.  Then again, we might want to wait on throwing him in there when we aren't playing 'da Bears' defense.  I'm with you though it would be nice to see him in there.

Edited by Uncle Buck