Week 4: VIKINGS (2-1) at Bears (2-1)

swede700

In 4 out of the last 6 Bears-Vikings contests, the loser has finished with 10 points (each team has done it twice), will one of these teams do it again?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. In 4 out of the last 6 Bears-Vikings contests, the loser has finished with 10 points (each team has done it twice), will one of these teams do it again?

• Yes, the Vikings will get 10 pts
    • Yes, the Bears will get 10 pts
    • Yes, the game will finish tied 10-10
    • No, both teams will score more than 10
    • No, one team will score less than 10
    • No, both teams will score less than 10

12 hours ago, vike daddy said:

many a Bear fan not confident of a victory for them tomorrow....

I don't think any of us supporting either team should be confident, to be honest. I'd absolutely wager that we have the better roster, the better scheme, and the better coaching... heck, even the better QB. The problem is that our teams are going to be needing to rely on our QB's and we are going against outstanding defenses... This game will most likely come down to who commits turnovers and/or makes mistakes, unless one side gains a big momentum swing. I truly believe that if we stick to the script and we play mistake free football, we will win tomorrow. I just am not confident that we will be able to do that.

• Like 1

I'm up in Lutsen, MN for a wedding so I'm going to miss the game today.  I'm hoping nobody at the wedding will spill the beans as to who won so I can get home and watch it on NFL Game Pass later tonight.  Let's hope we can get out of there with a victory and no big injuries on either side.

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm up in Lutsen, MN for a wedding so I'm going to miss the game today.  I'm hoping nobody at the wedding will spill the beans as to who won so I can get home and watch it on NFL Game Pass later tonight.  Let's hope we can get out of there with a victory and no big injuries on either side.

It's not easy to avoid finding out the score any more it you are with people but good luck

6 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Really looking forward to this game today. After the Packers trading blows with both the teams already this season, it'll be nice to see you guys beat on eachother instead lol.

Chicago is still probably the biggest threat to GB I think. 

So root for them to lose today haha

1 hour ago, ReadyToThump said:

Idk, I have more faith in Cousins than I do Trubisky. 

I am so happy that the Bears passed up on Mahomes and Watson to draft Mitch Trubisky. The NFC North would be tough for anyone else had the much hated Bears picked either of those QBs.

Edited by Cearbhall
  • Like 1