Week 4: Bounce back?.. Raiders @ Colts

big_palooka

Just now, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Are they flying to London from Indianapolis?

Would be one of the worst decisions ever to fly home first.... You are already in the middle-eastern part of the United States. They shouldn’t come home at all during this road trip. They have to man up and deal with it. 

I don’t watch wresting but those guys are on the road 320 days out of the year. 

• Like 2

We are a young team who are better than the last two weeks. We could win this game, but the colts offensive line one of the best in football. D line going have to step up this game, Mack has been playing like a top 10 back. Brissett can be good if he gets time, TY Hilton might be out. Be huge is TY is out, but they still have two good TEs. TES always eat us up 

17 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Makes sense. Although really drives home the point that the other 2 backs don’t cut it. 

Shame Crowell got hurt. Really liked that signing and would have been a good complement to Jacobs. I'm tired of Washington and Richard. They get the occasional splash plays, but overall just undersized backs without a lot of punch.

14 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Colts are an underrated team in my books and they should be 3-0. Brissett is better than Cousins at this point and they are better coached. No mistake Eagles haven't looked as good since he was hired away

Reich is the most underrated coach in the league right now. I buy that. This Colts team is tough and physical. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Reich is the most underrated coach in the league right now. I buy that. This Colts team is tough and physical. 

100% agree. 

Reich is the kinda coach i wish the Raiders had. the colts have been dealt bad hands the last two years with McDaniels ditching them like Belichick did with the jets. Then in 2019 having to deal with Luck (Probably the second best QB in the franchise) a week before the season. That’s really impressive that they’ve rolled with Brisset and done well. The Raiders offense has been severely weakened by the loss of Brown. The raiders haven’t adjusted even though they practiced without him. 

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Colts are lucky McDaniels bailed as it got them a better coach. Lol

edit: Chali is right but it’s not just this season with Brown but last season with Mack. It’s obvious they didn’t handle that well from a timing perspective or team chemistry perspective either. Colts got bad hands delt yet play well and have players believing in the direction. Luck retirement would destroy most franchises but they handled it GREAT and even paid the guy who thought he was a backup the staters money he deserves and he’s making the best of his opportunity. Hope he sucks this weekend and then does well after. Lol

Edited by G