NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

LeBron absolutely has an argument. It might not be all that strong right now but there is one to make. He's significantly more impactful Than Kawhi on offense due to his ability to create for others. Now that he some rim protection behind him for the first time in years he's been solid on defense too. Of course, it's still early so he could coast for a few months.

Kawhi is so much more impactful on the defensive end that after you compare them offensively it isn’t even close. Kawhi doesn’t need rim protection to be an elite defender. Also as stated, through this silly 5 game sample size we’re using Kawhi has been the better player on offense overall even if Lebran is better at creating.

50 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Kawhi is so much more impactful on the defensive end that after you compare them offensively it isn’t even close. Kawhi doesn’t need rim protection to be an elite defender. Also as stated, through this silly 5 game sample size we’re using Kawhi has been the better player on offense overall even if Lebran is better at creating.

Yeah Kawhi the best. LeFlame not bad though for 34

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

How's Russ been? He looks more efficient than I expected thus far.

He’s ruined our entire team. He’s doing well, which is always his MO but his ball hawking rebounding has really hurt Capela and his growth. Eric Gordon is confused. The defense is in shambles. 

basically everything we knew going in. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

He’s ruined our entire team. He’s doing well, which is always his MO but his ball hawking rebounding has really hurt Capela and his growth. Eric Gordon is confused. The defense is in shambles. 

basically everything we knew going in. 

LOL W-T-F is this crap? Are you serious right now? Harden and his inconsistent play is a bigger reason for the Rockets slow start.......Oh yeah, and also no one playing any defense worth a dime. 

35 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LOL W-T-F is this crap? Are you serious right now? Harden and his inconsistent play is a bigger reason for the Rockets slow start.......Oh yeah, and also no one playing any defense worth a dime. 

Yeah. Westbrook the only guy showing up for Houston. Gordon is washed and no one plays defense.

I agree, I dont like harden missing 100 3s. But Westbrook dont let anybody play their games. I knew capela would suffer the most. He doesn't know what to do out there any more. Gordon will never get in a groove. He either has harden or Westbrook on the court at all times. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dante9876 said:

I agree, I dont like harden missing 100 3s. But Westbrook dont let anybody play their games. I knew capela would suffer the most. He doesn't know what to do out there any more. Gordon will never get in a groove. He either has harden or Westbrook on the court at all times. 

So you're saying you don't like Westbrook on the Rockets... 😉

• Like 1