Trade Deadline Rumors

TakeTheBallDeep

Just now, evilpimp972 said:

Flacco's career is just a peak....

He's been terrible every other year. At least Kaep showed 3 or 4 season of good play lol

I'm not a big enough flacco lover to argue this point I know he got to the playoffs a couple of times. I remember he beat the Steelers one year.  I also remember Kaep killing greenbay a couple of seasons lol. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

@J-ALL-DAY I never extrapolate anything in a Chip Kelly led offense if we did that with Nick Foles and the 27- 2 season he'd be a hall of famer it's a slippery slope not my kinda debate.

That was just to show what he was on pace to do for the entire season if he started 16 games instead of 11. I mean I don't know why you can't extrapolate 11 to 16. We got enough of a sample size there to do so. But anyways, you don't even have to do that. Not like his averages changed from the extrapolation, so using his averages nothing changes. 

Again, if you believe the numbers he put up and his play was still not decent starting QB level? That is fine, but I will have to disagree there. 

52 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

Flacco's career is just a peak....

He's been terrible every other year. At least Kaep showed 3 or 4 season of good play lol

The last 10 playoff games of Flaccos career he had 24 TDs and 4 INTs. 

Even if you take that 4 game super bowl run away in 2012 that i assume you're calling his peak, that's 13 TDs to 4 INTs in the playoffs in 2010, 2011, and 2014.

His career was not 1 postseason peak in 2012.

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

I'm not a big enough flacco lover to argue this point I know he got to the playoffs a couple of times. I remember he beat the Steelers one year.  I also remember Kaep killing greenbay a couple of seasons lol. 

Kaep killed Green Bay every time he played us. I HATED Kaep. He seemed to ALWAYS have our number.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Man deserves to be in the league. However I’ve let it go because it’s clear they’re not letting him back in.

Yeah, the league where teams employ child beaters, sexual assault perps and murderers have decided they draw the line at kneeling during a song lol.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah, the league where teams employ child beaters, sexual assault perps and murderers have decided they draw the line at kneeling during a song lol.

Trust me I agree and after watching the Jets send out Luke Falk and thinking hmm...maybe Kaepernick would have helped a bit.

27 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Trust me I agree and after watching the Jets send out Luke Falk and thinking hmm...maybe Kaepernick would have helped a bit.

Yeah...He absolutely deserves to be on a roster with his level of talent. But he doesn’t want to come back at his point to be a backup / make very little and the teams don’t want to deal with the distraction as a backup.

They’ve both backed themselves into it by going on for so long. Neither will blink and he’ll age out at some point...and for ten more years his name will get tossed around.

If Patty was out it would be the perfect scenario, with the right coach. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah...He absolutely deserves to be on a roster with his level of talent. But he doesn’t want to come back at his point to be a backup / make very little and the teams don’t want to deal with the distraction as a backup.

They’ve both backed themselves into it by going on for so long. Neither will blink and he’ll age out at some point...and for ten more years his name will get tossed around.

If Patty was out it would be the perfect scenario, with the right coach. 

1. We don’t know for sure if he wants to be a backup or not but let’s be honest everybody wants to play and start except Chase Daniel.

2. The media and ridiculous fans make him a distraction. He’s fighting for a great cause that’s gone overlooked.

Its unfortunate honestly but it is what it is at this point.

• Like 2