2019 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Eagles27

9 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Dear god the Dodgers are projected for 103 wins and to win the NL (the whole league, not just the NL West) by 15 games. That's not fair.

if they only win 103 it will be a disappointment imo. 120 wins or bust

Whoever trades for Arenado will get top 3 guy. I'm mad at what the Rockies are doing to him. Actually, the only reason I root for the Rockies is that I'm from CO. But have not always been a huge fan, so if they trade him I will disown my allegiences to the home team and start rooting for whoever gets Arenado. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 3:48 PM, jsthomp2007 said:

Whoever trades for Arenado will get top 3 guy. I'm mad at what the Rockies are doing to him. Actually, the only reason I root for the Rockies is that I'm from CO. But have not always been a huge fan, so if they trade him I will disown my allegiences to the home team and start rooting for whoever gets Arenado. 

Yeah, I'm not sure what the Rockies are doing with Arenado either. A top tier talent like Arenado should be treated as such. Personally, I think he ends up with the Cardinals. 

6 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what the Rockies are doing with Arenado either. A top tier talent like Arenado should be treated as such. Personally, I think he ends up with the Cardinals. 

Im gonna throw Texas in the landing spot sweepstakes with Tampa Bay as a darkhorse.

Call me crazy but I think Tampa makes a significant move at some point soon with the Montreal based group who bought a minority stake in the team