Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Brown will be inactive for some random reason.  Just kidding but we will see if he was scared of covid, injury prone, in it for the money, or bad luck.  Covid is off the list now so we have to see what happens from here on out.  I believe he has to stay healthy the rest of the season to be brought back.

5 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Brown will be inactive for some random reason.  Just kidding but we will see if he was scared of covid, injury prone, in it for the money, or bad luck.  Covid is off the list now so we have to see what happens from here on out.  I believe he has to stay healthy the rest of the season to be brought back.

After this long on the Covid list I think he will need a few weeks to get back into football shape, especially if he ate badly...

2 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

Brown is still on the covid list at this point, only Ferrell has been activated.

Why is he back at the facility?  Maybe you can be put on the list for complications related to it.  I hope he did not get a heart infection or blood clots from it.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

ptoaeez12onsd97yai2y.jpg

Naw Collins problem imo is he can’t win vs double teams and barely can win vs single team he is who he is even since college 

Collins does a good job initiating contact off the snap but doesn’t win battles when he has to redirect or shed the blocker. If he doesn’t get inside leverage, the snap is almost always won by the blocker. Collins’ lack of length can be an issue there, and it allows blockers to get into his frame faster because he’s not able to reach and lock them out.” 

imo he never did well in dall either

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Naw Collins problem imo is he can’t win vs double teams and barely can win vs single team he is who he is even since college 

Collins does a good job initiating contact off the snap but doesn’t win battles when he has to redirect or shed the blocker. If he doesn’t get inside leverage, the snap is almost always won by the blocker. Collins’ lack of length can be an issue there, and it allows blockers to get into his frame faster because he’s not able to reach and lock them out.” 

imo he never did well in dall either

Thank you!  Seriously thank you for dispelling the myth that Collins played great in Dallas.  He played at “replacement level starter” level in his best year.  He always had numerous serious flaws to his game.  
but cuz PFF made a nice little stat graphic that showed him in the top 5 of interior pass rushers we thought we signed an elite talent.  I watched his tape extensively and ranted about him not being good.... almost no one listened.  The Tape don’t lie.... I’m not some scouting genius..... the guy just isn’t good.... he’s a one trick pony.

Btw I literally said his lack of length was his major flaw.... that and his lack of range... which is an extension of his l length.

Edited by jimkelly02

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Thank you!  Seriously thank you for dispelling the myth that Collins played great in Dallas.  He played at “replacement level starter” level in his best year.  He always had numerous serious flaws to his game.  
but cuz PFF made a nice little stat graphic that showed him in the top 5 of interior pass rushers we thought we signed an elite talent.  I watched his tape extensively and ranted about him not being good.... almost no one listened.  The Tape don’t lie.... I’m not some scouting genius..... the guy just isn’t good.... he’s a one trick pony.

Btw I literally said his lack of length was his major flaw.... that and his lack of range... which is an extension of his l length.

He’s been living off that one good year in college soph iirc ever since then he’s been barely average at best. Would’ve rather kept pj imo