Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

15 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

How long have you had it? Both my parents have it and going on day 10... l was reading it lingers with some people 

I had the main symptoms for about 3 days, lingered off for another 6-8 days. There was residual that hung around for another week or so, kind of like how a flame dances around a burner after you turn off the gas. All good now. 

2 hours ago, Warhorse said:

I had the main symptoms for about 3 days, lingered off for another 6-8 days. There was residual that hung around for another week or so, kind of like how a flame dances around a burner after you turn off the gas. All good now. 

Sounds about like my experience. Granted, I was in the UK and it was back in like early March before they really even knew it was there. I got lucky and avoided the bulk of the crud- no sense of taste/smell, etc.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

How long have you had it? Both my parents have it and going on day 10... l was reading it lingers with some people 

I was sick for about 3 days and then had no symptoms at all. But when I was sick I hardly slept for the first two days and my symptoms were inability to taste/smell, upset stomach, zero appetite, and I felt like my entire body/tongue were covered in icy hot.