Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Also wouldn't blame PG for Collins. Thats all Marinelli. I would blame PG for Littleton and basically turned a athletic off ball LB into just a coverage LB. Raiders saw what he did great with the Rams and said to themselves yes, lets do the exact opposite. 

We have got to stop making Guenther the scapegoat for everyone's struggles. Sometimes, it's just the talent.

Collins played next Lawrence and Quinn. Lit up the "pressures" state sheets for the PFF crowd. 

Littleton played with a talented squad with the Rams. Notice this.... Fowler was middling prospect, excelled with the Rams. Hasn't been notable this season in ATL Meanwhile, Leonard Floyd was a disappointing player with Chicago and has blossomed with the Rams.

The factor here.... Aaron Donald. His presence takes so much attention off his teammates. Same with Lawrence. 

FA are FREE typically for a reason. A lot of these guys are products of their environments. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, big_palooka said:

We have got to stop making Guenther the scapegoat for everyone's struggles. Sometimes, it's just the talent.

Collins played next Lawrence and Quinn. Lit up the "pressures" state sheets for the PFF crowd. 

Littleton played with a talented squad with the Rams. Notice this.... Fowler was middling prospect, excelled with the Rams. Hasn't been notable this season in ATL Meanwhile, Leonard Floyd was a disappointing player with Chicago and has blossomed with the Rams.

The factor here.... Aaron Donald. His presence takes so much attention off his teammates. Same with Lawrence. 

FA are FREE typically for a reason. A lot of these guys are products of their environments. 

So true!

We need to find/draft 1-2 difference maker and finally the rest will look good too and the coaches would look a lot better too.

With a stud 3T in the middle our DE's would look so much better...

We have quite a few solid guys, whom could become be good/great players if we would have a star guy a catalist.

4 hours ago, Rolni said:

So true!

We need to find/draft 1-2 difference maker and finally the rest will look good too and the coaches would look a lot better too.

With a stud 3T in the middle our DE's would look so much better...

We have quite a few solid guys, whom could become be good/great players if we would have a star guy a catalist.

Remember when gru, pg and mike We’re saying we’d only go as far as Collins at dt would take us Lolol dam

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Remember when gru, pg and mike We’re saying we’d only go as far as Collins at dt would take us Lolol dam

They hit the nail on the head with that one.  DT is probably our biggest need right now.  Just develop DT, Littleton hopefully improves at his position in our scheme, Ferrell and Crosby hit that 3rd year mark so we should know for sure who/what they are, and then go after a FS in the draft or FA.  Kwit and Mullens are solid players and Abram can be a playmaker for sure, just needs to develop as a tackler and be a little more disciplined.  We are so close to being a complete team IMO.  Just crazy to think about.  I think Isaiah Johnson and Arnette are going to be pretty good too.

On 12/4/2020 at 3:09 AM, Rolni said:

I want a Ray Lewis type of leader. Someone who scares the **** out of his teammates if they don't give it their ALL!  (This could go a lot of directions lol) 

I think (and have said this since day 1) Littleton is much better served playing WILL.  He’s been forced into playing SAM due to Morrow being the only other capable LB on the team and he has to play WILL.  

next year we should bring in a solid SAM and move Littleton to WILL.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 12:41 PM, jimkelly02 said:

I think (and have said this since day 1) Littleton is much better served playing WILL.  He’s been forced into playing SAM due to Morrow being the only other capable LB on the team and he has to play WILL.  

next year we should bring in a solid SAM and move Littleton to WILL.

So do you let Morrow walk in FA instead of rewarding a homegrown guy that plays his tail off and knows the defense better than anyone else in the room currently? Watch him go to Den, Cle or Miami and ball out?

I don't have the answers and I agree that Littlton's best position is WILL. But you don't let Morrow walk if you don't have a plan to replace the SAM position.

Can McMillian or Beasley be the guy? Do you go after Minny's Eric Wilson or Philly's Alex Singleton?

16 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

So do you let Morrow walk in FA instead of rewarding a homegrown guy that plays his tail off and knows the defense better than anyone else in the room currently? Watch him go to Den, Cle or Miami and ball out?

I don't have the answers and I agree that Littlton's best position is WILL. But you don't let Morrow walk if you don't have a plan to replace the SAM position.

Can McMillian or Beasley be the guy? Do you go after Minny's Eric Wilson or Philly's Alex Singleton?

You bring up some good points. I don't want to lose Morrow.