You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Only @FinneasGage is left to submit.  I was lenient this time, as I said in the initial post.  If Finn does not send in his ranking, he will be docked 20 ranking points and have a chance to survive.  He has like two hours or something.  I forgot what the deadline was. 

Hes not gonna make it

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

mannnn i was about to do it then i went on the porch to chill out and ended up staring at the fence for like almost 3 hours and still not completely out of that catatonic state. im boutta crash after i fix up these waffles once they pop out the toaster. i've slept like 6 hours over the past 3 days so i don't even know what i'm doing really. the dissociation is peaking. i'll do it when i can handle doing a task. if you wanna take the reigns, you're the only person i grant permission to take over 

Also, I'm about to go through and tally up the scores.  I've started once already, but I forgot where I left off and I had to start all over. 

Two players are going to be docked for formatting errors or either purposefully or accidentally adding players twice.  That's so far. 

I'm going to go smoke a cigarette and then come back in and put my coffee into the microwave for 1 minute and 41 seconds.  Then I am going to put half and half into that coffee.  Once I bring my coffee back into my room, if these errors are not fixed, players with errors in their submissions (not numbered 1-18, players listed twice or not at all, etc), you will receive a penalty of negative five points. 

1. @TheKillerNacho
2. @theuntouchable
3. @rackcs
4. @Counselor
5. @Matts4313
7. @SwAg
8. @Pickle Rick
9. @The Orca
10.  @MWil23
11. @kingseanjohn
12. @Llamalover
13. @ET80

14. @bcb1213
15. @Malfatron
16. @Whicker
17. @Adrenaline_Flux
18. @Dome
19. @jasonwbantle
20. @FinneasGage
21. @Cheesehawk
22. @N4L
23. @Tk3

24 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Only @FinneasGage is left to submit.  I was lenient this time, as I said in the initial post.  If Finn does not send in his ranking, he will be docked 20 ranking points and have a chance to survive.  He has like two hours or something.  I forgot what the deadline was. 

Just like Big Brother where he won an HOH by not submitting moves.

This is an outrage

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, I'm about to go through and tally up the scores.  I've started once already, but I forgot where I left off and I had to start all over. 

Two players are going to be docked for formatting errors or either purposefully or accidentally adding players twice.  That's so far. 

I'm going to go smoke a cigarette and then come back in and put my coffee into the microwave for 1 minute and 41 seconds.  Then I am going to put half and half into that coffee.  Once I bring my coffee back into my room, if these errors are not fixed, players with errors in their submissions (not numbered 1-18, players listed twice or not at all, etc), you will receive a penalty of negative five points. 

1. @TheKillerNacho
2. @theuntouchable
3. @rackcs
4. @Counselor
5. @Matts4313
7. @SwAg
8. @Pickle Rick
9. @The Orca
10.  @MWil23
11. @kingseanjohn
12. @Llamalover
13. @ET80