GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

That’s right. Let’s see who can out suck each other 

IT'S ON FOOL   We putting anything on this?  If Falcons win you can pick my new avatar if Rams win i pick yours for a month deal?  Im confident the Falcons defense can out suck the rams under Quinn this year.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

IT'S ON FOOL   We putting anything on this?  If Falcons win you can pick my new avatar if Rams win i pick yours for a month deal?  Im confident the Falcons defense can out suck the rams under Quinn this year.

I don’t want any smoke! I’m all out of smoke. 

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

It wont be your defense out sucking ours. It will be our offense out sucking your defense. Our QB had 78 yards passing today. And our O line is prolly the worst in the NFL

I don’t do bets but I’d be happy to nominate @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI on this 

36 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I am about to ban anyone from posting Qb numbers to prop up their QB after playing the Falcons.  You do NOT get to brag about beating up on a Dan Quinn defense in 2019.  You might as well be playing your local highschool varsity football teams defense. 

After our offense last year we bragging about anything we can. 🙂

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I feel like Watson and Wilson’s greatness are being put aside when compared to Mahomes video game numbers. Crazy Watson is a baller. 

Dude Watson is my guy i am a Clemson fan and he was the water boy and practice QB to pitch and catch with Julio and them while he was in Highschool around here.  I would love for Watson to 1 day come home to Georgia for the Falcons when ryan is done.    Although i sorta want us to draft a QB as well not this coming up draft but the one after it.  Lawrence Fields and a few more good ones are coming out.  Let them learn behind Ryan for about 2 years and if Ryan starts showing any signs of regression as he gets older you want out of his contract in 2022 to start a fresh rebuild if we can't turn it around thats a good place to start it at.   Plus we need to get rid of Schaub as a backup and get a legit guy who can win us some games you are confident in if Ryan gets injured.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

It wont be your defense out sucking ours. It will be our offense out sucking your defense. Our QB had 78 yards passing today. And our O line is prolly the worst in the NFL

I don’t do bets but I’d be happy to nominate @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI on this 

Im talking about our defense outsucking your offense.  Im 100% confident in us doing this and yall winning lol.

6 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im talking about our defense outsucking your offense.  Im 100% confident in us doing this and yall winning lol.

If we end up losing and Goff doesn’t do well, I’ll officially be on the start Blake Bortles wagon 

that should be enough punishment for me 

Edited by rocky_rams
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Whoa buddy that was a close one. 

Too bad the Eagles also seem suspect and we have the division winner of the NFC East at 3-3 right now. 

They play identical an identical schedule for 14 games with an AFC South game (NO and ATL) and an NFC West game (Rams and Seahawks)

The Cowboys are 0-3 in games that the Eagles are 2-1 in.

• AFC South game
  • Jets
  • Packers

The Cowboys still get Minny and Detroit

Philly gets Miami and the Giants.

This is a huge advantage to Philly.

Edited by SkippyX

11 minutes ago, N4L said:

HEY @Danger WHERE YOU AT BIG BOY

I seem to remember a few '49ers are pretenders' posts from you over the last two weeks. You were so confident the rams would beat us. come have a nice big healthy serving of crow :D

You are correct. 2018 Rams probably still win, but not this... whatever the hell you'd call it. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I feel like Watson and Wilson’s greatness are being put aside when compared to Mahomes video game numbers. Crazy Watson is a baller. 

Eh. I think Watson belonged in the shadows to start though, comparatively. Two of his first 4 games he had <160 passing yards, <6 YPA, <76.0 QB rating, and his team scored <14 points. Half of his season was worse than Mahomes and Wilson at their very worst so far this year, so Watson really didn't belong up there to start the season. If he did as well against Jacksonville and Carolina as he did the other 4 games he's played so far, he'd have been talked about more.

3 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

With that said from here on out no one is allowed to say anything bad about Ryan the man has carried no O-line and no defense to many playoffs and almost a SB ring while putting up MVP and Hall of fame caliber numbers.   Yes he has some good skill positions players but theirs no one in their right mind that would take 3 or 4 good skill players over a top tier O-line or defense.   You give Ryan both of those things and take away his skill players and i guarantee you he makes more 1000+ yard guys like he did with Harry Douglas.

I mean this is essentially what happened to Rivers in the latter half of his career. 2014 was a great example where the Chargers went through 10 different centers.