Trent Williams anyone???

buno67

I would do that trade like yesterday

Here's an interesting report

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2859510-browns-trade-rumors-cle-contacting-redskins-giants-eagles-for-help-at-lt

Translation:

Trent Williams

Nate Solder

Halapoulivaati Vaitai

But I still caution Mr. Dorsey............

DON'T MORTGAGE THE FUTURE ON ONE OF THESE.

The 2020 draft is rich in tackle talent.

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 4

I'd trade Two 1st round picks to Washington for Guard Brandon Sherff and DT Da'Ron Payne as the principle assets in the trade. Then, they could throw in Trent Williams. 

Payne and OGB would make for the best interior in the league in time. Payne unleashed in a 43 would be wild as he's already one of the best 34 NT in the game but his pass rushing disruption is schemed out of Washington's system often.

Sherff is better than Bitonio. Sherff, Bitonio, and Tretter (re-signed) would give us the best interior in the league. Williams would buy us 2 years or so to find a successor at LT. Drew Forbes moves in and plays RT. OLine is fixed and a force for years.

Myles, Payne, OGB with Richardson and Lawrence as a rotations elite unit. We'd have to find our elite pass rusher to pair with Myles in 2nd round or later (OR we could just let Genard Avery play as he was great in the run as well even though it's not discussed).

The spots we need to spend high draft capital on would mostly be filled. CBs can be found throughout the first 2-3 rounds in a given year. 

We'd then be looking for a dynamic Safety, a DE, a LT successor, WRs. We would still have draft capital to go after some of those positions. This is my dream scenario type trade and it would add two core top 4 at their position players and a 2-year plug in play LT (if he's healthy)  for Two 1sts. What we find in the draft wouldn't be close to that impact likely.

• Like 1