WEEK 9 · Sun 11/03 · 4:25 Broncos

sonny44

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, we let some nobody put up 24 on us.  That ain’t on Baker.

Mile High is a tough place to play.  You can’t give up easy points and yards and expect to win.

I’m not disagreeing, but he Looks totally disengaged on the sidelines every time they show him when things are not going well this season. We were a third down stop away from getting the ball back and you see our quarterback just staring off into the abyss by himself.

• Like 1

I don't want to hear Sh** from Freddie or Baker about how "you can't force the ball to one guy; you have to go threw progressions."

Take ownership... OBJ should be getting more targets period.. and so should Jarvis...

I cannot believe we F-in lost this game to Brandon Allen and a middling Broncos team...

UN-F-IN-Believable...

• Like 2

Just now, NateDawg said:

I’m not disagreeing, but he Looks totally disengaged on the sidelines every time they show him when things are not going well this season. We were a third down stop away from getting the ball back and you see our quarterback just staring off into the abyss by himself.

He’s shocked we suck. He knows we suck and as a result, doesn’t show fake hype on the sidelines. 

I don’t blame Odell Beckham at this stage if he’s frustrated. For a guy with the reputation that he has had, I have been impressed that he has kept his emotions in check all season long even though things have not gone well. We are losing, and he is not nearly as much involved in the game plan as he should be.

• Like 6

Just now, Mind Character said:

I don't want to hear Sh** from Freddie or Baker about how "you can't force the ball to one guy; you have to go threw progressions."

Take ownership... OBJ should be getting more targets period.. and so should Jarvis...

I cannot believe we F-in lost this game to Brandon Allen and a middling Broncos team...

UN-F-IN-Believable...

This post gamenis going to be an absolute **** show, freddie is going to melt into a puddle of lard. 

Baker is going to put his foot in his ***

Landry guna yell

Obj guna cry 

Just now, Mind Character said:

UN-F-IN-Believable...

Before today I wouldn't have disagreed with them cause OBJ wasn't making the most of his opportunities when he was getting passes thrown to him. Today, however, he was making big plays and should have gotten the ball there.

• Like 1

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

He’s shocked we suck. He knows we suck and as a result, doesn’t show fake hype on the sidelines. 

I’m not even asking for him to show Fay commotion. But talk to some coaches or some of your teammates or something. If I were to look at my quarterback and he was just staring off into the abyss like he does, it doesn’t exactly instill a lot of confidence.