10. MikeT14
11. Outpost31
12. Deadpulse
13. The Orca
14. Daniel
15. Mwil23
16. Pickle Rick
17. Dome and Malfatron

Yall can skip me when I come up too. I’ll pick if I’m around, but don’t wait for me @MWil23

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus @mission27

If anyone else wants to send me their character list in the format above, I'll be glad to copy paste into the second post of this thread. I've been mostly keeping up but if you want to reveal character names or adjust the billing order just post it for me to copy or PM it to me.

I may be dropping some teasers in thread. I'll tag you if I do up some character bios...

@rackcs you could have each member of this draft edit their first post (or make a new post) in this thread to include all their movie info..... all bios, story, etc... then you just would have to link those posts rather than constantly edit the OP.

Makes it easier when we're all done drafting too, folks can just click the link to see what someone's movie is about and we won't have a post that's 2,739 lines long. 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I may be dropping some teasers in thread. I'll tag you if I do up some character bios...

@rackcs you could have each member of this draft edit their first post (or make a new post) in this thread to include all their movie info..... all bios, story, etc... then you just would have to link those posts rather than constantly edit the OP.

Makes it easier when we're all done drafting too, folks can just click the link to see what someone's movie is about and we won't have a post that's 2,739 lines long. 

I'd feel like a new thread might be easier for this than just add a bunch of posts that'll probably be lost.

• Like 2

Just now, daboyle250 said:

I'd feel like a new thread might be easier for this than just add a bunch of posts that'll probably be lost.

but if the OP links to those posts, they're easy  to find by just clicking the link.

yeah, another thread when we're all done drafting will make things really neat and tidy. 

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

Well I had planned on the full blown story stuff and final poll to be its own thread. I figured we could do it one of two ways:

1. Everyone PMs me whatever they want for their final writeup/cast breakdown whatever and then I post them in the first post of the new thread in spoiler quote things so it doesn't look unbearably long

or

2. Everyone posts their whatever final writeup in the new thread and then I post links to those posts in the first post of that thread

• Like 1

when this draft is all done, someone should get another one up immediately.   (i'll volunteer if nobody else wants to)

I'm sure i'm not the only one who has more ideas and wants to work them out.

maybe it's for TV shows instead of movies?

maybe it's limited to actors who weren't picked in this one?

maybe you're assigned a genre and a lead? (i'd host this one and not participate, you could send in big boards and we could do it quick and then vote on who wins. More of a competition than a creative exercise, but it is both. 

maybe it's the same rules as this one?

maybe you can get dead actors?

LMK what everyone is thinking, I'm game to get another one up and give rackcs a break when this is done if people are having as much fun with this as I am. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well I had planned on the full blown story stuff and final poll to be its own thread. I figured we could do it one of two ways:

1. Everyone PMs me whatever they want for their final writeup/cast breakdown whatever and then I post them in the first post of the new thread in spoiler quote things so it doesn't look unbearably long

or

2. Everyone posts their whatever final writeup in the new thread and then I post links to those posts in the first post of that thread

Nice. I like it.

I mostly just meant for during the draft, it would've been easier for you if folks had a "Project in the Works" post of their own..  a little late now lol

then the participants just updated their own post as they drafted their actors and wanted to drop clues about their film. Your OP could just have each memeber and a link to their "Project" post.

if I end up hosting one, I'm doing that, because I'm lazy lol. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

when this draft is all done, someone should get another one up immediately.   (i'll volunteer if nobody else wants to)

I'm sure i'm not the only one who has more ideas and wants to work them out.

maybe it's for TV shows instead of movies?

maybe it's limited to actors who weren't picked in this one?

maybe you're assigned a genre and a lead? (i'd host this one and not participate, you could send in big boards and we could do it quick and then vote on who wins. More of a competition than a creative exercise, but it is both. 

maybe it's the same rules as this one?

maybe you can get dead actors?

LMK what everyone is thinking, I'm game to get another one up and give rackcs a break when this is done if people are having as much fun with this as I am. 

I think it'd be cool to do one where we could only take people not taken in this first one. I'm amazed at all of the talent leftover on the board. I'd volunteer to be the compliance facilitator to make sure everyone stuck to the rules if you ran it.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Nice. I like it.

I mostly just meant for during the draft, it would've been easier for you if folks had a "Project in the Works" post of their own..  a little late now lol

then the participants just updated their own post as they drafted their actors and wanted to drop clues about their film. Your OP could just have each memeber and a link to their "Project" post.

if I end up hosting one, I'm doing that, because I'm lazy lol. 

Luckily I have no life so I can keep up with updating it myself. Most people probably wouldn't bother keeping it up to date.

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

If we do this, i would strongly encourage a "budget" of sorts to pick non big name actors

One of the old make-a-movie things had a budget aspect to it that I thought was interesting. Wouldn't mind doing one with it at some point.

• Like 1

Luckily I have no life so I can keep up with updating it myself. Most people probably wouldn't bother keeping it up to date.

And that's perfect for us. Keep up the good work. 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think it'd be cool to do one where we could only take people not taken in this first one. I'm amazed at all of the talent leftover on the board. I'd volunteer to be the compliance facilitator to make sure everyone stuck to the rules if you ran it.

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

ooooooooh. this is interesting.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

If we do this, i would strongly encourage a "budget" of sorts to pick non big name actors

Maybe we do TV shows, but only with actors who weren't picked in this one?

• Like 1