Week 10 Games

Leader

3 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Just watching that game last night SF kind of reminds me of the Bears.  Great Defense and so so Offense.  Personally I'd rather play them then Seattle.  Think Seattle is the more dangerous team.  Jimmy G didn't look that good either.  Think down the stretch SF is going to drop some more games.   

In looking at both teams schedule ..  I think they are both going to lose a couple more games.

2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Very true.  Cousins finally played a really good game on the road and took down Dallas.  He's better than Jimmy G don't think it's even close.  Damn good defense also.  I am still not sold on the Pack got to be honest.  Keeping expectations low the fact that we are 8-2 at this point in the season is quite surprising to me.  The one thing we have this year that we haven't in years past is health.  In the mix but don't think we quite have all the pieces in place for a Superbowl run.  Last time I said that we won it all.  So there's that.  If they get a bye anything can happen.  Power rankings have us at #6 think that's about right.

All Cousins did was dump the ball off and hand it off to Cook.  Vikings secondary isn't very good either.   Dallas did a Dallas and had a brain fart at end of the game .. it cost them big time.  None of the teams in the NFC has all the pieces in place ... every team has its warts.  Whoever stays healthy and gets a break or two along the way comes out on top.  If Packers get by SF, they are sitting pretty frickin good!! 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If you're doing power rankings, how fast down do you have to go to get to the 4th AFC team? 15th?

I honestly don't think anyone besides the Pats and Ravens are higher than 3rd in any NFC division, maybe the Chiefs and Texans hold their own in the East?

Which is the worst team in the league? Bengals have the record, but the Jets and Dolphins have the lack of talent.

17 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

The 49ers also suffered a slew of injuries in their loss:

They also just lost a good LB in Alexander for the season.

Could be catching SF at a good time.

thats one thing i noticed during that game. there were a lot of Niners laying on the grass throughout the game. Seattle beat them up a bit. 

im still scared ****less of Arik and Defo. dudes are absolute beasts, the OL will have their work cut out for them. 

2 minutes ago, gopackgo247 said:

thats one thing i noticed during that game. there were a lot of Niners laying on the grass throughout the game. Seattle beat them up a bit. 

im still scared ****less of Arik and Defo. dudes are absolute beasts, the OL will have their work cut out for them. 

Seattle shut out their DL for the most part though. SF's sacks mostly came on 3rd down when they brought Warner or another ILB. Bosa was real quiet and I'm not sure I heard Ford's name called a single time. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Well we can add starting LT Joe Staley to the Niners list of injured players (though it looks like Richburg should be fine).

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/12/joe-staley-may-miss-time-with-finger-injury/

5 hours ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Our games two weeks off.....so these injuries will probably help us most in their upcoming game against Arizona.