TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

Rudolph didnt like how Myles sacked him, so he attacked his helmet and essentially removed it, then Myles pulled Rudolphs off. Cool eye for an eye, we are done everyone goes home with their manly moment.  Steelers even come to pull Myles off and put him in his place and Rudolph like an idiot instigated further altercation. What Myles did was dumb af and should be punished, looked horrifying and was mortally dangerous (how Rudolph shrugged it off like nothing just tells you this guy is a savage)

Edited by Bearerofnews
  • Like 1

Even if Garrett was provoked you just can't do that. It's akin to watching 2 people get into a fist fight. One person gets the upper hand and knocks the other person out cold yet still kicks him in the head while he's lying there unconscious. That's the seriousness of it. Once he swung the helmet at Rudolph's unprotected head, he crossed the line. Period 

• Like 2

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Gronk hit a player who was down on the ground, much smaller than him and completely unable to see Gronk (which made this more cowardly too), hit him in the head with his full body weight driving down, and White was concussed and missed time (which should be extra sensitive for the nfl).

Right now that's the standard the NFL has to look to and it was 1 game.

Yeah, not more cowardly than swinging a helmet at someone's face, sry bud, I know you're trying to make this about the Pats but I agree that Gronk should have been suspended longer. We've never seen someone use a weapon in a fight on an NFL field. Mason Rudolph recently came back from a concussion, so that should be extra sensitive for the nfl. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im not sure about that. Haynesworth stomped a dude on the face causing multiple stitches.

More of a reverse body slam. He pulled Rudolph on top of him. 

Look at the events before the Garrett attack. Mason did something. Its kinda hard to tell if it was anything about attempting to rip off the helmet. But whatever it was, it obviously did not deserve the retaliation that Garrett chose. 

It looked and of course I couldnt tell, but it looked like Rudolph grabbed Garrett's facemask

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If Garrett had caused injury to Rudolph, to point of him needing to be put in an ambulance and rushed the hospital, we would be talking about an NFL ban for life potentially. For those defending him, I'm glad Rudolph wasnt hurt because the reality is, Garrett could've just as easily killed Rudolph by hitting him in the head with the helmet.

If Rudolph were seriously injured, I wouldn't be joking about this. If Rudolph ends up being seriously injured, I will apologize for joking about it.

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Rudolph didnt like how Myles sacked him, so he attacked his helmet and essentially removed it, then Myles pulled Rudolphs off. Cool eye for and eye, we are done everyone goes home with their manly moment.  Steelers even come to pull Myles off and put him on his place and Rudolph like an idiot instigated further altercation. What Myles did was dumb af and should be punished, looked horrifying and was mortally dangerous (how Rudolph shrugged it off like nothing just tells you this guy is a savage)

It looked like Garrett added extra to the sack but I'd have to look at a gif or something 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Yeah, not more cowardly than swinging a helmet at someone's face, sry bud, I know you're trying to make this about the Pats but I agree that Gronk should have been suspended longer. We've never seen someone use a weapon in a fight on an NFL field. Mason Rudolph recently came back from a concussion, so that should be extra sensitive for the nfl. 

Jumping a guy from behind is more cowardly.

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Dramatic much?

No. No it's not dramatic. It's entirely possible that he could've caused a very serious or fatal injury by hitting someone in the head with a football helmet.  He didnt and that's important. My point is that it could've been a lot more severe of a situation and we have ppl here actually trying to defend him. This is worse than anything Burfict or Ndamukong Suh ever did imo