TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

3 minutes ago, Plat2 said:

I dunno, thats like defending someone that got pushed then retaliated with clubbing the guy the pushed him over the head with a weapon. "But he provoked him"

Uh, he did provoke him.

I said Garrett's reaction was absolutely and totally uncalled for and extremely dirty, but it absolutely wasn't unprovoked.

Maybe you got hit on the head to not be able to comprehend that.

• Like 2

Just now, dante9876 said:

No da would even consider prosecuting that. Any millionaire lawyer would destroy this in court. On camera the victim is attempting to attack my defendant your honor. My defendant only had one hand free to defend himself cause the teammate of the victim had him held up. Oh and by the way. My client was descalating the situation backing up when the so called victim rushed him again. 

None of that is a defense against attacking with a weapon against an unarmed assailant.  This isn't Florida with Stand Your Ground laws, bruh.  "My client only had one free arm, so he had to swing the one with a weapon in it at the head of the victim (legalese would still confer "victim status" on Rudolph regardless of whether he started it or not because he was still the one battered with a weapon).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

No. No it's not dramatic. It's entirely possible that he could've caused a very serious or fatal injury by hitting someone in the head with a football helmet.  He didnt and that's important. My point is that it could've been a lot more severe of a situation and we have ppl here actually trying to defend him. This is worse than anything Burfict or Ndamukong Suh ever did imo

I am not trying to justify or defend anything Garrett did. So when I say this, I hope everyone understands that point.

Pouncey straight kicked Garrett in the dome while he was pinned down on the ground. That could have also led to him being paralyzed. No one is really talking about that.

I know some of you will think its justified, but I think it was all bad. Garrett obviously the worst aggressor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

None of that is a defense against attacking with a weapon against an unarmed assailant.  This isn't Florida with Stand Your Ground laws, bruh.  "My client only had one free arm, so he had to swing the one with a weapon in it at the head of the victim (legalese would still confer "victim status" on Rudolph regardless of whether he started it or not because he was still the one battered with a weapon).

Ok. Let me know when the charges are filed. 

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Uh, he did provoke him.

I said Garrett's reaction was absolutely and totally uncalled for and extremely dirty, but it absolutely wasn't unprovoked.

And Rudolph's reaction was provoked as well, given that Garrett took him to the ground long after the ball was gone.

4 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I feel as a coach you should be more upset about what you’re player did than Freddie seems at the podium 

You should, but Freddie is Duck Dynasty Mike McCoy.  I don't think he's intelligent enough to be upset.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Uh, he did provoke him.

So just because Garrett got provoked you can defend him when he tries to club another player with a helmet.

Maybe all the L's the Browns has had over the years has clouded your judgement moron.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I am not trying to justify or defend anything Garrett did. So when I say this, I hope everyone understands that point.

Pouncey straight kicked Garrett in the dome while he was pinned down on the ground. That could have also led to him being paralyzed. No one is really talking about that.

I know some of you will think its justified, but I think it was all bad. Garrett obviously the worst aggressor.

People pick in choose. Its hilarious to me. So what mason did wasnt enough to what garrett did. But what garrett did was enough for what pouncey did cause he was defending Mason.  Its ridiculous. They all was wrong. Garrett was just the worst of the 4. The dude who push mason from back was the POS for me to be honest. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Ok. Let me know when the charges are filed. 

It was a home game for Cleveland.  There's a reason why i said he's lucky cops aren't waiting for him, that made it pretty clear that I didn't expect them to be there.