Week 12 GDT Raiders(6-4) Jets(3-7)

agarcia34

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Bad news the offense looks like *** good news some how only down 10 

And would be only 6 if refs didnt screw Hurst. People complain about the defense so much. But most of the cap and resources has gone to the offense side of the ball. This team suppose be built around the offense. No excuse to have 3 points at halftime vs this team.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yeah totally isn’t gonna cut it. It’s not like he had 5 drops and subpar line play.

I don’t know what game you’re watching.

Lol. Here we go. If he needs the oline to be top 3 every single play, stop selling him as a top qb please. There has been bad drops. But that dont absorb him of blame. Yall praise him when they catch it right and the completion % is high while we only scoring 17 pts. He is great than. 

5 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Unbelievable how quickly people turn on the team in here. 

I’m not turning on the team. Your quick jump to conclusions that are always based in extremes have always been unbelievable. 

I’m simply replying to the people who said we had a easy schedule going forward. It’s a brutal schedule including this game. East coast road game, QB thats rips apart bad secondaries, Titans are super legit with Tannehil, three road division games and Denver has surged to a Top 5 D. 

I just don’t like when people act like we great and should win these games easily. We are a slightly above average team that has a chance to be a 9-10 win wildcard team due to the AFC being the weakest it’s been in decades. 

Sorry, not sorry. 

But even if we don’t make the playoffs (hope we do, and we still can) next year looks VERY promising. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

And would be only 6 if refs didnt screw Hurst. People complain about the defense so much. But most of the cap and resources has gone to the offense side of the ball. This team suppose be built around the offense. No excuse to have 3 points at halftime vs this team.

We should put up 30 against them and the drops are ridiculous.  Young team needs to learn that none of the teams in the league are going to lay down for you.

• Like 2

Just now, dante9876 said:

Lol. Here we go. If he needs the oline to be top 3 every single play, stop selling him as a top qb please. There has been bad drops. But that dont absorb him of blame. Yall praise him when they catch it right and the completion % is high while we only scoring 17 pts. He is great than. 

So he’s responsible for the drops? I don’t understand what you’re talking about. We have a bottom 5  WR group. Guys aren’t getting open

and when they do, they drop it. He can play better but he did enough. If we caught all those passes this score is a lot closer.