NFL Week 13 GDT

SteelKing728

37 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Got to figure a total house cleaning is in order in the ATL. Interesting to see what the candidate pool will look like

I want Quinn when it all ends (as a DC)

32 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The only person you've supported more the Jason Garrett over the years has been Dak Prescott.  Has that now change? 

Holy Hell Batman, Hell has frozen over!!!

You are such a liar its literally funny. I have said all season that if we dont make the superbowl he needs to be fired. I have also said he has been awesome at 

1. creating a really good culture

2. player development

He has been really bad at:

Coaching stuff. Scheming/conservativeness, game planning, game management, adjusting things.

He would be really awesome in someones front office.

27 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

It's going to be tough to get a HC in Dallas knowing they have to be tied to Dak. 

lol- "tied to a 26 year old that has about 500 records/achievements since 2016 - cant work with that"

24 minutes ago, DaveDX said:

And be beholden to Jerruh. Gotta be tough to know you’ll never have a chance if you and the GM disagree. 

This 30 year old narrative needs to die. He had 1 coach, 30 years ago, that he had a bad relationship with. And it was easily 50/50 at fault with Jimmy.

The past 25 years he has had 6 coaches. All 6 speak glowingly of him as an owner and GM. Including "If I have to cook the meal, let me shop for the groceries" Bill Parcells. Bill cant speak highly enough of Jerry Jones. 

Edited by Matts4313