Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Also, friendly reminder:

We lost to this eagles team

48 hours ago I was fine with this 

Now? This is NOT a very friendly reminder of the fact we lost to this garbage team and are one game out of the playoffs 

watching the hilarious denver NO game where neither team started a QB on gamepass

There is no fake crowd noise and I can hear Kwon Alexander whooping and hollering - getting the team all riled up while philip lindsey was getting stonewalled or their PS wr was getting stuffed on third and long. 

I just cant help but laugh that this is an NFL game. I have seen better performances on offense in a MAC game on a Wednesday night. 

I feel like the completely legal hit on brees was a little karma for bounty gate. We never talk about that around here, but Greg williams specifically told his team to hit kyle williams in the head. They did so when he went down to catch a punt, he shook his head side to side like he had a concussion, and the next week in the NFCCG he muffed a punt and fumbled on another. That was bounty gate and why sean payton was suspended a full season. That ticks me off the more I think about it. 

Part of me hopes he doesnt come back this year, or if he does we get a second crack at them with Garoppolo. I know this is probably his last year, and he is certainly one of the best of all time, I think it would be fitting if they dont have a legit shot at a ring because of a LEGAL and non-malicious hit on him. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Seahawks and Cardinals both lost today. That helps a lot with our playoff chances! 

Would have been great if the Vikings lost as well. We win next tomorrow and we control our destiny. 

What's so frustrating about our injuries is just how mediocre the NFC is minus the Saints. Like so many just good but far from great teams. 

27 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Would have been great if the Vikings lost as well. We win next tomorrow and we control our destiny. 

Not fully, I think. There are a few games that would still impact tie breakers, I'm pretty sure. Minnesota may end up with the tie breaker for common opponents, not sure. 

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not fully, I think. There are a few games that would still impact tie breakers, I'm pretty sure. Minnesota may end up with the tie breaker for common opponents, not sure. 

That is true, I didn't take that into consideration.