Who gets the AFC's 6 Seed?

RandyMossIsBoss

AFC Wild Card  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the AFC's 6 Seed?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2019 at 03:00 PM

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think people are (prematurely) giving them the division.

Collapse to 6 seed and first round loss, combined with BoB keeping his job due to playoff berth. Those football gods have a toilet with Texan logo on it. 

At least you guys have a Franchise QB though. Can’t complain too much. Raiders have Derek Carr, who plays a lot like David Carr lately.  

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

If Pittsburgh loses 2, Tenn loses 2, Oakland loses 1, Colts lose 1 and Cleveland wins their last 4 then they make it as a 6th seed. All the head to heads will cancel each other out and it'll go by division and conference records where the Browns would be 5-1 in the AFCN and 8-4 in the AL Conference. Their division record would be the tie breaker. 

The hardest part is winning out in my opinion. Not too afraid of the Cincikucky or Phoenix but the ratbirds at home is going to be a serious test. It'll be in Cleveland so anything is possible. 

MC

Considering how soundly they beat Baltimore in their last matchup, I give that edge to Cleveland. Not given, either way.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Gonna go with Steelers... suprised so many people picking Titans... the rest of their schedule is brutal. I think Steelers win 2 games. And i see no way Titans get to 3 wins

They will beat Oakland and Split with Houston. You really think they have zero shot against the Saints? They are at home. Saints aren’t going 14-2. Brees on the road in Dec in cold weather has always been his most vulnerable games. 

18 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Steelers (7-5, current 6)

• at Cardinals (3-8-1)
  • Bills (9-3)
  • at Jets (4-8)
  • at Ravens (10-2)

Titans (7-5)

• at Raiders (6-6)
  • Texans (8-4)
  • Saints (10-2)
  • at Texans (8-4)

Colts (6-6)

• at Buccaneers (5-7)
  • at Saints (10-2)
  • Panthers (5-7)
  • at Jaguars (4-8)

Raiders (6-6)

• Titans (7-5)
  • Jaguars (4-8)
  • at Chargers (4-8)
  • at Broncos (4-8)

Bills (9-3, current 5)

• Ravens (10-2)
  • at Steelers (7-5)
  • at Patriots (10-2)
  • Jets (4-8)

So, Bills 5 and STEELERS on the tie break, for me. I think...

Titans and Steelers are tied at 9-7 and tied in conference play. I think they also tie in common opponents in your scenario

Browns, Colts, Chargers, Bills

(1-1, 1-0), (1-0, 1-1), (1-0, 1-0) (0-1, 0-1)

Bills vs. Steelers is going to be a big one

17 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Gonna go with Steelers... suprised so many people picking Titans... the rest of their schedule is brutal. I think Steelers win 2 games. And i see no way Titans get to 3 wins

They might not have to if the Steelers finish 1-3 like I predict. 

Who gets the tiebreaker if they both finish 9-7?

33 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

They might not have to if the Steelers finish 1-3 like I predict. 

Who gets the tiebreaker if they both finish 9-7?

I think it depends on who they lose too

I did a playoff predictor thing that had the titans over the steelers with both being 9-7, did it again with both of them at 9-7, but the steelers were in instead.

Edited by August4th

2 hours ago, August4th said:

I think it depends on who they lose too

I did a playoff predictor thing that had the titans over the steelers with both being 9-7, did it again with both of them at 9-7, but the steelers were in instead.

Yeah, they both have 3 AFC games left. Steelers have 1 game lead in conference games, so if they go 1-2 vs AFC, but beat Cards en route to 9-7, while Titans go 2-1 vs AFC, but lose to Saints en route to 9-7, we move on to strength of victory, and in any scenario where both end up 9-7, Titans will win that tiebreaker.

On 05/12/2019 at 8:17 AM, ET80 said:

I think people are (prematurely) giving them the division.

i just don’t see the colts taking the division though i think they’ve peaked for the year and they have regressed to where their talent level probably has them, as someone who’s on the outside looking in at a wc berth but still has a shot

8 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i just don’t see the colts taking the division though i think they’ve peaked for the year and they have regressed to where their talent level probably has them, as someone who’s on the outside looking in at a wc berth but still has a shot

It's the Titans now. 7-5, but on a three game winning streak, looking like a new team with Ryan Tannehill and still has two games vs the Texans, week 15 and 17. 

With the way Derrick Henry is running, I expect that W17 game to be a "winner take all" for the division. Deshaun is an advantage, but this Titans team isn't going to give up easy.

• Like 1